[14] A Blast From The Past

*Second Person POV*

You flipped a page in one of the notebooks that was in the bag from when you first awoke here. You realize it's been a week and a half since then. Not much has really happened. Your wounds have healed, so you got to take off your bandages. You now have a nasty scar on your right arm, but it's covered by your sleeve most of the time. The scar on your head is covered by your hair, so that one is harder to spot.

During that time, you spent most of it helping out Valka with dragons in the Hanger. Most of the wild dragons have been released back into the wild, but a few with more severe injures had to stay behind.

Your life staying with Hiccup hasn't been all that exciting. But that's to be expected when he's out most of the time. Whether its dealing with ships in Berk's ports, or just everyday Viking problems brought to him. He's always busy, and sometimes you have to force him to rest because of how much he tends to overworks himself.

Astrid checks on you a lot to make sure you haven't been up to anything. You've tried to have conversations with her, but she doesn't stick around long. You're pretty sure she still dislikes you, and has yet to trust you.

You sighed and closed the notebook, setting it on the grass beside you as you closed your eyes.

The notebook didn't really provide any answers to your questions from your dream last night. All it did was leave you with more questions.

The notebook you left behind only held drawings and descriptions of different dragons. You had actually given it to Fishlegs, because it held information that they didn't even have in their book of dragons. The one you set down beside you is some sorta journal. Most of it contained things like the phases of the moon, drawings, and notes on how to handle certain situations. The notes made you wonder what you did in your past, your occupation. What position or role were you part of to need notes like this?

A playful roar broke you from your jumbled thoughts. You looked up to see a bundle of light blue and teal limbs roll across the patch of grass in front of you.

The bundle untangled itself into two dragons. Stormfly landed back on her feet, cocking her head and flapping playfully. While Cobalt landed on his back, wings splayed out with a disoriented expression. Stormfly let out a dragon laugh at his expression, he huffed and rolled over. Tackling the teal dragon for laughing at him.

Stormfly let out a startled roar before pushing him off her. Then they proceeded to chase each other in circles until Cobalt got distracted by a butterfly. You couldn't help but smile at their antics, momentarily forgetting the questions that crowded your mind a moment before.

A small 'hmpf' to your left catches your attention. Astrid is leaning against a tree, she's here because Hiccup wanted someone to help watch over the new strange Nightfury. Plus the added fact you were going for a walk on your own. Hiccup decided to tag her along to make sure you're safe.

Now you guys are just chilling in a clearing. Astrid was sharpening her ax a moment ago. But now it looks like she took a moment to watch the hyper dragons before us.

"They are way too hyper." She said, more to herself. You nodded in agreement. Watching Cobalt pounce on a blue butterfly.

Stormfly looked over his shoulder as he lifted his paws to see if he got it. It wasn't there, so both dragons looked about in confusion before the butterfly flew out from under his arm, and into the sky. You laughed as the dragons followed the butterfly with their eyes, holding a surprised expression.

"Curious too," you added.

"Yup, they get into trouble as well." Astrid said, rubbing the back of his head.