<Prologue>

Downloading sight ability...

Download complete

I opened my eyes, lights blinded me many objects around. Someone, by the window is that's a human?

Downloading Hearing ability...

Download complete

"Can you here me? Blink twice for yes."

I blinked my eyes, who is he? Many others like him surrounded the glass screen in front of me.

Downloading Muscle and Bone movements...

Download complete

Bone movements? I moved my hand above my eyes, blocking the blinding light. So none movements mean...moving a limb. I tilted my head slightly to the left, another women was also connected.

Downloading Memories...

Download complete

Many fast moving pictures came to mind, I shut my eyes. I see someone, it's me! I'm on a table, wires connecting to my stomach, lights beeping. It's that guy again. His name is...Kim....Aveline. "Project #103. Is advancing, sir."

I was brought back to my senses when I felt a...a what? What is it? I hate this feeling...it...stings.

Download complete

Downloading language variation....

Download complete

"Hello...I'm Aveline, you are Sun Hansi." The man disconnected all tubes and wires from my body and head. I was left with ugly patches.
"Who?" I asked, wait am I Sun Hansi?

"You! You are Sun Hansi, 23 year old woman. Born August 21, 19- Agh!" He started to cough, "sorry, I have not been feeling well...anyways I'll show you around the facility." He smiled and gave me some weird looking cloths.

"These are clothes, it's a t-shirt, and long skirt." He explained, "this is a underwear, or you can call them panties." He handed me the 'underwear' "you put them to cover your bottom..." he pointed at my skin, I placed them on me. "Good, and this. Is called a Bra." He handed me a weird looking thing it has two big round holders, I think I know where.

I placed them on my behind, and looked at him to see if I was right. "No, you placed them here.." he grabbed the 'bra' and helped me put it on. "Good, now you put this.....like this, and these....like this." He helped me put on the 'T-shirt' and the 'long skirt'.

"Thank..you.." these words are so unfamiliar, he smiled and nodded.

Error! Code red! Project #202 is out of control! I repeat Project #202 is out of con-AGH!

The scream echoed loud across the facility, many humans were running around screaming and yelling. Pushing people around, that's when the other woman, or should I say Project #202. She had a weapon, shooting people creating a massacre.

"Hansi! I'm sorry to do this!" He opened my platform and flicked many buttons, until he flicked a switch called Sleep Mode.

Last thing I heard was,

"Protect project #103!" And that's when everything turned white...

~❣️