Nineteen

This is not just a texting episode. It's a Day episode! So it won't all be texting.

I woke up and rolled over to give Anthony a kiss. Then I got in the shower. After, I went to change and do my makeup.

Then I walked downstairs to get breakfast

Then I walked downstairs to get breakfast. I then see Anthony and Chance talking about something important. I walk over there to give Anthony a kiss. He kisses back and whispers in my ear "Good morning babe. I'm talking about something important. You might wanna go talk to Tessa." I then ran upstairs to Tessa's room. I knock on the door and say, "Tessa? You in there?" Tessa then responded in a crying voice, "Yeah come in." I opened the door and ran to Tessa and gave her a hug and said, "It'll be okay." I then let go. "What happened Tess?" I said sitting on the bed. "I got hacked on Twitter, My messages, Snapchat and instagram." She said wiping away her tears. "Oh my god!!! I'm so sorry!" I said in shock. "It happened to Chad and Chance too." Tessa said. "Omg ! It'll be okay. Let's go to dance and everything will be okay." I said. "Okay. Thank you so much Sahar!" She said hugging me. "Anytime!" I said holding her hand and walking downstairs. We then arrived at dance.
2 hours later...

Me and Tessa then arrived at home. I then go and take a shower and change into my night clothes.

I then go to me and Anthony's room

I then go to me and Anthony's room. I then jump in bed and give Anthony a goodnight kiss. "Goodnight babe." He said turning off the lights. I then close my eyes and go to sleep.