School.🖕😈

My alarm blared and I learnt to quickly wake up and turn it of before I awoke with a punch to my face.

I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene. I got in the shower and I'm that type of person that just sits on the floor and let's the water hit them. It gives me a moment to contemplate.

I went back into my room with a towel around me. I got dressed,black oversized hoodie and grey leggings (okay so they were more yoga pants than leggings) and my black high top converse ).I skilfully did my makeup ,then tied my hair in a messy bun.I left the house managing to avoid Steve.

He has  hangover which works in my benefit in the morning but sucks when I get home because he's extra snappy.

I got into school avoiding the glares of other students.but although I couldn't see them I could still hear them.

"How is she so skinny ?!"

"She's not real,she's had surgery to be that thin"

"With all them bones she looks like jack skellingons bride"

My head shot up as they laughed.silence.

I got to my locker but raised my head as soon as I heard a group of boys entering school.he was there in all his dready,light skin glory.khalif brown.

What I wouldn't do to be friends with him.okay IMA admit I wanted to be a lot more than friends with him.

His dimples are the cutest things ever ,when he smiles it's li- shit he's looking.

He smiled in my direction and I blushed then looked down.

The first bell rang, morning English with ms euwell. (You -well)

Haaa yay English!  it's my favriote I love -no. This shit sucks...

I hate English too lol  ,fuck you miss quinell,you wanted me to try harder with writing,HAPPY NOW BIATCH?!!!

😂😂😂