chapter 1

BETHANY: i cant believe addison did that i thought she was best friend. she literally took david away from me. like i went in the school bathroom and i saw addison making out with him. ughh im so pissed with her. im gonna call tiffany.

TIFFANY: (bethany calls tiffany) oh hey beth whats up. WAIT WHAT addison did that? ok ok let me rephrase this addison made out with david? david as the boy you like since 3rd grade? omg let me talk to addy.

ADDISON: (tiffany calls) oh hi tiff. im not doing anything why? let me guess your calling me because of david? first of all he kept flirting with me and im sorry but david raped me. he sexualized toucheed me everywhere. im scared to tell my parents that he raped me but i cant do anything. tell beth that i didnt hook up with him, he was the one.

TIFFANY: omg im so sorry to hear that addy. ill tell beth the news. omg i cant believe that bastard did that to you.

ADDISON: but im scared tiff. what if he did it again. i dont want beth to get mad though.

TIFFANY: addy its fine beth wont get mad (call ended) ok now lets call beth.

BETHANY: oh hey tiff what did addy say " omg david was so cute and its not my fault beth didnt take him when she had the chance. 

TIFFANY: beth, addy got raped by david..

BETHANY: wait what she got raped? omg im the worst friend im gonna call her rn. thanks for telling me the news tiff.

ADDISON: (beth calls) oh hi beth. did tiff tell you.

BETHANY: omg beth im so sorry of what happened i cant believe i didnt help you when i had the chance in the bathroom. i ignored you when you said " BETH HELP ME". im sorry addy can you forgive me ?

ADDISON: its fine beth. but the one thing im scared of is what if im late for my period?

BETHANY: wait WHAT! ok after school me and tiff will buy a pregnancy test and we'll see after. wait one thing i need to know is how did it happen?

ADDISON: well....

TO BE CONTINUED
 READ CHAPTER TWO FOR MORE <3 - tenzin