Chapter 2

Hi my lovelies. Here goes chapter twoooo, Yayyyy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's Pov.

I saw a red haired girl walk up to Camila, her being next in line and all, she was cute, but my heart belonged to Camila.

I stared at Camz talking to the girl, totally oblivious to the fan calling my name. Camila smiled, a smile she smiles.. for me. My smile. She smiles at me like that.

I scowled. I saw Camila looking at her with such.. adoration in her eyes.. that should be mine, mine mine. She is mine.

My scowl was replaced with a frown when I saw Camz write something on the back of the poster. Could that be a number? I thought, still staring.

"Bye" Camila said, smiling. The red-haired girl blushed. I scowled again. My scowl was quickly replaced when I saw Camila look at me.

I just had a blank expression on my face. She smiled at me, and I quickly looked back at my fan, looking at Camila from the corner of my eye. She had a confused expression on.

Why can't you just know that I love you.. I love you..

*Back at the house*

I ignored Camila the whole ride home, looking out of the window and rolling my eyes when she talks to me.

I know Im being cold to her but I don't care. I love her, she hurt me, done. 

I was the first one out of the car when we got home. I walked up to my room. I heard Dinah talking to one of the girls, I couldn't tell who. I only heard  D's loud voice.

I heard knocking on my door soon after. "Who is it?" I called, really wanting to be left alone to sulk.

"It's D-Mac, open up dawg." I opened the door to see Camila standing there, and Dinah behind her mouthing, 'Sorry, she made me do this.' And pointed to Camila. 

I closed the door, but was stopped by Camila's foot. "Ow!" She screeched, pulling her foot from the door.

She pushed open the door, me stumbling back from it happening so fast. She closed the door and locked it.

"Lolo what's wrong? Did I do something?" "No you're just fine." I replied coldy. "Lauren what did I do?" she said, her bottom lip quivering, something I knew she does when she's about t cry.

Okay.. Scratch that 'I don't care' off of my history..

"Camzi..." I coo, walking over to hug her. I hugged her and she hugged me back, shocks running through my body.

She put her head on my shoulder and cried, burying her head in the crook of my neck. My heart ached knowing that I'm the one that caused this.

*The next day*

Camila's POV.

I woke up from my phone beeping over and over and over. I groaned, picking it up from the side of the bed and checking it.

I had 4 texts from.. unknown.. 

Unknown 

12:54

Hey beautiful, sleep well?

What the heck..

Unknown

12:55

You're cute when youre sleeping you know

Unknown

12:55

Where are you we can meet up

Unknown

12:56

I know you're awake, answer me.

I called the number in hopes of finding out who the person is. The person answered on  the second ring.

"Hello?" I said, "Hey Mila." The voice sounded oddly familiar.. "Do I know you?" I ask, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, Ariana, Meet&Greet, Hi." Oh... My heart immediatley swelled. "What was with the creepy text messages, Ariana?" "I was bored.. so I thought i'd send you the creepiest text messages ever."

"Oh. Hey, wanna come over? I don't think the girls are here, no commotion.." "Yea sure, i'll be there in ten.

"Okay, bye." "Cya." Ariana finished, ending the call. I feel like I can't wait for this.. But why do I feel like it's wrong? I feel like.. One part of my heart wants Ariana and one part wants... I can't believe this.. But, Lauren. I feel like theres a connection between us.. and it's not just friendly anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short, If i went any further I would've finished the whole book. 5 Comments 10 Votes for an update