9: "Oh shit, I think we might become friends."

Start from the beginning

"Okay."

As I climb into the seat, I text Jake.

Rey: we have to meet ASAP tonight.

Rey: HUGE Niall news and crawings

At the next stoplight, I check my phone.

Jake: B

Jake: I

Jake: T

Jake: C

Jake: H

Jake: Something happened with Harry too

----

Rey's POV

Jake sits down across from me with our Starbucks orders later that evening. I just love being a basic white girl with him, he's like my therapist and best friend and parent all in one.

Rey: https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=226693706

com/cgi/set?id=226693706

"So. Tell me." Is all he says and props an elbow on the table, before he places his head in his palm and looks at me expectantly.

I tell him everything that happened, from start to finish-or at least what I recall and what I can fill in from what Niall told me. He doesn't interrupt me once, so when I'm finished he's silent.

"Shit." Is all Jake says as he sips his Frappuccino.

"So? Any theories? Advice?"

"Well, for one. You're pretty much fucked."

I roll my eyes. "Thanks. As if I didn't already know that."

"Second of all, I ship you two so hard, you have no idea. Third...well, you might as well just fuck since you both know you want it."

After a while of contemplation, I finally ask him what happened with Harry.

"Okay, so. We kissed." He bluntly says and my mouth falls open. "And fucked."

I nearly spill my coffee all over the table but I catch it just in time. "Excuse me what? Jake, for fuck's sake! I've been gone for one  day and the world is crashing down under my nose! How? When? WHY?"

"Well...he invited me over to help him with biology and one thing led to another and we ended up in bed. That's pretty much it."

I don't know how to cope with this information. First Niall and I get along, which is a clear sign of the apocalypse that's about to come...and now Jake and Harry?

"But...Louis?" I ask.

"He doesn't know. And I hope it stays that way okay? Don't tell Niall or...anyone really. Don't tell anyone, because I promised I won't tell but of course you don't count when I say that."