Chapter 5

Days later everyone abords the Hogwarts Express.

WARNING: This does involve a little sexual content!

The food trolley had just gone past, when Ron opened the carriage door and went to find the trolley.

"so who was it?" Hermione putting down the newspaper

"what" harry going red

"yeah, Harry who's the lucky man" Ginny laughing in my embarrassment

"he's um no one"harry said cooly as he spotted Ron coming

The train was close to hog meat station when harry announced he was going to get changed. But on his way the someone push him into an empty carriage.

The blinds were down, making it hard to see who had push him. He grabbed his wand and wisped

"lumos"

In the very dim light. I saw Draco holden a hand out to him. I grabbed it but before I could say anything Draco pushed me up against the wall. He pushed his lips on to mine and eventually I gave in again. His lips were so soft and tasted of mangoes like he tasting the real thing. Draco pulled apart from Harry and rested his head on my shoulder.

"don't stop now. You taste so good" harry wisped into Draco ear

"how can you love me. I'm a death eater" Draco shaking harry off now

"not to me your not and never will be" I say

Pulling Draco into a hug. I kissed his forehead down his down to his lips. Then his lips down to his neck. Next his neck down to his chest. Draco held harry's head in a hug.

Draco slid his hand down Harry back and soon they were resting I his trousers. Then Draco quickly turn Harry round he sitting on Draco. He open the zip on harry's trousers and pulled out Harry's smallish cock. They both smirked at each other. Draco started playing with the smallish cock.

I got so excited I pulls the both of us to the floor but just as Draco was about to kiss me again, there was a knock on the door. Quickly Draco done his shirt back up an I pulled the invisibility cloak over me. The door open it was Pansy Parkinson.

"I been looking for you every where. The train stopped 10 minutes ago" concern in her voice

"I guess I was late getting changed into my robes" Draco chuckled nervously

"and why is there steam all over the windows" Pansy gettin suspicious

"this is a 'steam locomotive' you know" Draco going pink