Intro (kinda)

Your POV

(Ok a few things before we begin.
Y/n-your name
M/n-mom's name
Any other I'll say along the way. P.s might wanna read description, kinda important. Also this chapter is going to be kinda short. It's just the beginning)

I had just finished dinner and was about to go to my room when I was called back into the kitchen.

M/n: Y/n!

I stopped mid step and walked back into the kitchen.

Y/n: Yes mother?
M/n: Sweetie, I know you don't like it but-
Simon: It's your turn to get the fire wood!

My annoying older brother (to be more specific he was 10) Simon said sitting at the kitchen table smirking. I gave him a death glare then looked back at mom with a sad face.

 I gave him a death glare then looked back at mom with a sad face

(Simon ^^^^^ so cute! But a pain in the butt to you)

Y/n: But mom that forest scares me! I swear there's something out there!
M/n: Simon can go with you to protect you.
Simon: Yeah-wait what?!

I looked at Simon with a smirk. His smirk was gone and he was staring at mom with wide eyes. /Ha, I still don't want to go but at least I'm not forced to go alone/ I thought to myself.

M/n: No more complaining, get your winter clothes on and go get some fire wood!
Simon and y/n: Yes mother.

Simon and I spoke at the same time. We went and got our winter clothes on then went outside to get the fire wood.

(I know it's super short but I'm tierd, I just really wanted to get the story going tonight. I promise I'll update soon and the chapters will get longer. Luv you guys and stay weird. 😉)