The Secrets Pt.1

Annie's POV
Recently I've found myself going to Caleb's grave and craving food(I've been watching wayyyyyy too much Vampire Diaries so there will be 2 secrets revealed!)
I don't know why and my gums hurt I burst into tears and nothing fills me up. Mommy and Daddy pulled me away and are about to talk to me.
Mom-Annie we have been keeping a secret from you..
Dad-Annie you're a
Mom-A v-vampire.
Annie-No this isn't funny.
Mom-It's not a joke.
Dad-You got it from mommy's side.
Annie-But I can't be*Cries*
Mom-You'll be alive forever.
Annie-Nooo!💔🖤😭
I ran but faster than normal to see Ruby and Nadia. I could kill them but I don't want to be seen so. Wait can't I morph?! Yes I can. Think Annie who would they-HAYDEN!
I turned into Hayden and walked out
Nadia-Hey Hayden*Winks*
Hayden(Annie)-What's up?
Ruby-You're so cute!
Hayden(Annie)-Back at ya ladies*Winks*
Anyways Nadia can I talk to you in private?
Nadia-Of course!
We walked away then Kenzie turned the corner to see me as Annie eating Nadia. I looked at her like this:

Then I turned back to normal she was terrified she ran but I was faster

Annie-Kenzie let me explain! I won't hurt you I promise I'm your best friend!
Kenzie-Fine e-explain..
I explained
She was shocked
Then she called Hayden and Johnny over...
She told them they looked at me as if she was crazy so they went outside to skateboard we followed.
Hayden cut himself I turned into a vampire and ran.
Johnny came running after me but again I was faster I smelled blood but I couldn't hurt Hayden but I need blood. Human blood!
I ran and grabbed someone took them into the woods and ate them I felt fine after that.
I went back and Johnny walked up to me and said
J-Annie as much as this is terrifying we love you still.
He hugged me while I cried.
A-I'm never gonna be normal!
H-And we love you for that!
He kissed me but we weren't dating heck we haven't talked in ages!
I kissed back then I smelled blood I controlled myself and backed off.
H-Annie I love you!
A-I love you too!!!
We hugged. I'm scared of what people will think if they found out.
Mom-Annie they spotted you they haven't figured out it was you but they know it's a vampire you need to go!
Annie-No! I love my friends!
Mom-Annie....
Annie-At least let me say goodbye!
Mom-Fine!
I went to each of their houses and told them I hugged each and cried then I said goodbye and disappeared next thing I know I'm home.
Mom-Annie you're safe!
Annie-yeah..
Mom-The other vampires are attacking our pack.
Annie-I'll kill them!
Mom-Annie their more experienced and you need sleep!
I went to bed dreaming of yes you guessed it.Blood💉💉