♡Kei Tsukishima♡

Classroom blow-job

Your Boyfriend Kei had been teasing you all week, wether it was harmless pranks like; stealing all you pens or making fart noises to make people believe you had farted. But then on the other hand he would be kissing you , making you hot and bothered and then just stop and walk away. It was infuriating!

So here you where now sitting in English at the back of the class with Kei next to you. Your hands folded as you rested your hands against it a sneaky grin plastered your face.

You tossed you pen under the table, and made a dramatic sigh , pretending it had slipped out of your hand. You reached down to get it. But not without brushing your hand (not so subtlety) against kei's crotch, grinning in satisfaction as you heard his breath hitch.

Once you were upright on your chair again, you reached down and rubbed you hand up and down on kei's thigh, every time getting closer and closer to his member. Seeing this action tsukishima peered at your hand , then back to your face with wonder.

Well that was till you put your hand over kei's trousers and grabbed his slightly-hard dick. Kei muffled a moan of surprise, as he looked at you in bewilderment.

Not backing down you slid your hand down his trousers and boxers and start to jerk of his member. Acting quickly Kei but his head down on the desk and muffled his groans with his jumper.

Obviously seeing that Kei wanted more, you had dropped your pen on the floor once again. But this time as you bended down you pulled down his pants enough for his now fully hardened member to pop out, causing Kei to let a sigh of relief.

You kitten licked the top his member, and began to glide you tongue up and down his shaft. Kei's moans grew louder as he bit his lip from the pleasure.

"Tsukishima..." "TSUKISHIMA!" Kei and Your teacher had shouted causing Kei to lift his head in surprise. "May you please answer number 6"

While Cursing his luck Kei began to read out the answer which So happened to be the longest answer. " W-Well Issac N-n-newton diss....mhhh discovered t-t-" Kei cut him self off as he felt you finally stuff him into you mouth , moving your mouth up and down rapidly.

"Are you quite alright mr.tsukishima?" His teacher asked in concern , as the teacher saw her student slam his head down on his desk.

"Y-Yes ,j-just umm ahh a-a headache ," he replied, as his eyes were watching his girlfriend suck him off which to him he found amazingly erotic. Sensing his climax approaching her reached down to his girlfriends hair and began to make her bob faster.

"Hmmm" "gahh 0... shit" he moaned , only for you to stop sucking him off and sit back in your chair like nothing happened. Kei watched you with pleading eyes as a sly smirked appeared on your face as you knew how much he was wanting you right now.

Kei, Sighing annoying, pulled up his trousers and shifted uncomfortably for the rest of the lesson. But he knew how hard he was going to fuck you when school was over.

Before Leaving the classroom you stood up on your tippy toes to kiss your overly tall boyfriends cheek and whisper in his ear,completely oblivious in knowing what he was going to do to you later,

" paybacks a bitch!"  

╰(*'︶'*)╯♡╰(*'︶'*)╯╰(*'︶'*)╯♡╰(*'︶'*)╯♡╰(*'︶'*)╯♡╰(*'︶'*)╯♡╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

^^^^ there will be a pt.2 to this