Chapter 17

Taylor

I was waiting for Dejanee to come out the school so we can go home and I see Max coming out and glared at me and then smiled while walking with Marie. She was smiling at him and went to his car. Then Dejanee was right behind them with a wtf look on her face. She looked at me and smiled coming towards me.

Dejanee:"Heyyyy "

Me:" Hey care bear so when did that started happening "

Talking about Max and Maire, didn't she have a whole dude just last week.

Dejanee:" After lunch, her and her old dude broke it off last week because he got some female pregnant so they together now which makes me sick he not good for her. "

Me:" Well damn that's crazy but you ready Teddy bear"

She smiles.

Dejanee:" You can never keep the same nickname can you"

She shakes her head and got into the car waiting for me to start it. I did and we went to the house and boss man wanted me job never done.

Me:" Yes sir "

Boss man:" I need you to drop this off for me and then go talk to your sister"

I give him a look what am I talking to her for.

Me:" Sorry sir but I am not talking to her after she wanted me to come live with her no way but I will drop this off"

With that I left out and did the drop. After that I came back to the house with my sister sitting on my bed waiting for me.

Me:' What are you going here"

Landry:" Well we need to talk Mr. Carter said you didn't want to, but I'm here anyway you not the only one that is stubborn "

Me:" Fine speak"

I sat down in the chair and waited for her to talk.

Landry:" You coming home with me I don't care what you say I am the older sister and you will do what I say "

Me:" Who are you to tell me what tf to do. You have not been in my life for how fucking long and You expect me to up and leave with you I like it here and I am not leaving until I have to and go to another home. I'll be 18 soon and you won't have to worry about me didn't I tell you before that I was not coming with you "

She sighed and looked sad.

Landry:" I want to make things Right. I want you to be happy. My husband can give you money for doing the same thing ."

Me:" I'm happy here Landry if you make me leave I will hate you more. This is the first time I'm happy where I'm at you have to understand. "

With that I left out and went outside leaving her. I need to smoke I can't take it. I went outside and saw security smoking cigarettes so I asked for one and calm myself down. She really tried it.

Dejanee

I was walking down stairs to get a snack when I saw a girl come out of Taylor's room. Who is she and what is she doing in his room. She looked like she was crying. Oh wait that's his sister she must trying to get him to live with her.

Me:" Hey are you OK Landry"!

Landry:" Yea I'm fine "

Me:" Okay... Sure you are I know what sadness look like when I see it "

Landry:" OK fine I'm not"

Me:" Want to talk about it. With a snack or something I mean I know Taylor can be something else and he don't want to leave you have to understand that "!

Landry:" I guess but I just want to make things right "

We went down stairs and started to talk. She told me that her brother was not trying to come home because he likes it where he is. He is happy and she don't want him to hate her if she try to take him. So I told her then leave him be if he don't want to come home then let him stay and she just try to fix her relationship with him first instead of forcing him to do so. She nodes and say I'm right.

Me:" Sorry for being rude before I'm Dejanee by the way I didn't say that before "

Landry:" Oh you Carter's daughters I'm Landry again "

We talked for a while. She is a pretty co person but I understand that why a Taylor don't want to go because she left him.

Me:" Again sorry about what I said before that was still rude of me "

Landry:" I understand why you did so I would do the same for someone I love as well "

Just when I was about to say something Taylor came in and kissed me on the forehead and Looked at his sister.

Taylor:" Sweetheart we have homework to do "

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

Me:" I know but unlike you I started already I just needed a snack and Mrs. Landry here was talking to me."

Taylor:" Oh okay why"

Landry:" I was talking to Dejanee here and she is right. I should not force you to leave but to build a relationship with you if thats fine "

He looked at me then her and wrapped his arms around my waist stilling my snack and I smacked his hand.

Taylor:" I guess that can work to have a relationship with family. We can do that or well at least think about it "

He kissed my head and stoled my snack walking away smiling. I wanted to fight him right at that moment. I like my food and he just took it. He going to have to see me later.

Landry:" Well I sould get going my husband is waiting for me. "

Me:" Okay I have homework to do anyway and a person to fight for taking my food"

She giggles and hugged me.

Landry:" Thanks for talking with me"

Me:" No problem anytime"

With that I went up stairs where Taylor was laying down in my bed so I jumped on him.

Taylor:" Damn baby if you wanted to be on top all you had to do was asked. "

I rolled my eyes and tried to get up. He didn't let me, instead he started kissing me. I kissed him back and was moving my hips where he grabbed he and pulled me closer. So I kept doing it until he was getting happy and got up to do homework thats what he get. He glares at me.

Taylor:" What was that for "

Me:" You took my food I came up here to fight you but I thought that would be more fun "

He got up and hit me with a pillow.

Taylor:" Well now you going to have to fight me then. "

I jumped on him and started hitting him. All he did was laugh. He throw me on the bed and started hitting me with a pillow and I did the same to him. We just kept hitting each other until he took the pillow from me and just looked at me. I was biting my lip and he kissed me pining my hands above my head to deepen the kiss. Hand moving up and down my side. Until he got a phone call. He sighed then answered the phone. He got up and then was about to leave.

Taylor:" Baby I got to go your dad needs me"

Me:" Okay"

With that he left and I did my homework. Damn just when things was getting intense.