Yuri Plisetsky x Reader {Skating}

"Tch. F/n you're being an idiot." Yuri brushes back his blonde locks from his face as he leans against the railing of the bleachers. He stares down into e/c orbs filled with uncertainty as he shifts his weight from one skate to the other. "You're the one who said that you wanted to go skating. Your own fault if you spend the money and don't even leave the bleachers."

F/n scoffs and flings her h/l h/c over her shoulder as she stands up, albeit unsteadily. "You're a figure skater Yuri! I can't even begin to get close to that." She pushes into his chest with her finger, staring at him intently. He turns away abruptly, leaving the smaller girl off-balance. F/n grabs the railing tightly to stop herself from falling.

"Let's just go okay?" He walks towards the ice without waiting for a reply, leaving a fuming F/n. Her attitude, however, deflates like a popped balloon as soon as she is standing at the entrance to the ice. She crosses her arms defensively and looks down at her skates, uncomfortable. Yuri sighs from the ice and throws his arms up slightly.

"F/n!" Said girl looks up with her brows furrowed, trying to overcome her fear of the ice.

"Y-Yes?"

"If you don't step on the ice I'm going to drag you out here myself. Stop standing on the edge and let's go!" F/n sighs in reply and places her hands steadily on either side of the entrance.

"Okay, okay I'm coming!" With one final deep breath she places one skate on the ice, then the other. F/n closes her eyes tightly, then lets go of the sides. After a moment, she exhales and opens her eyes to see Yuri standing before her with arms crossed.

"What the hell are you doing?" His grumpy tone confused F/n, but she lets it slide.

"Standing on the ice. What does it look like?" F/n doesn't dare cross her arms in fear of falling, but instead awkwardly shuffles over to one side. She grips the edge of the rink with a small smile on her face.

"Why are you going to the edge?" Yuri tilts his head as he watches silently. F/n doesn't answer, but starts to glide forward a little, one hand above, not on, the rink wall. Yuri follows next to her with a frown, but stays within arm's reach.

"F/n." The h/c turns to him finally after traveling around the rink half way.

"Yes?"

"You don't need me to show you how to skate?" F/n laughs at this and drops her hand from the wall. Yuri stares at her with slitted eyes, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Not after that. I haven't skated in years but I should be okay now."

Yuri's head snaps back to her face in shock. "You've skated before?" His arms fall to his sides limply.

"Well yeah. When I was younger I came all the time. I was nervous because you're a figure skater, this is your job. I just went for pleasure." A small blush adorned F/n's cheeks, while looking down at the ice.

"You didn't tell me this!" Yuri's frown deepens as he crosses his arms, visibly gripping his arms in the process.

"Sorry hun." F/n giggles and slowly closes the distance between them. She presses a quick kiss on his lips, causing a bright red fire to spread on his cheeks. F/n is quick to skate away from the blonde, leaving him a flustered, confused mess. He turns to watch with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"F/n!"