NSFW Victor x M!Reader {Biggest Fan}

Hey ya'll. This chapter is filled with immense smut and nsfw so be warned!

"Man I'm so excited. I can't believe I'm going to meet Victor!" F/n smoothes his hair face from his face, trying to calm his nerves. It wasn't like he was too excited to meet his biggest celebrity crush. No, not at all. Not like Victor had stole the man's heart. Or that he has a perfect smile that captivates. His perfect ass isn't a bad thing either.

"Next please." The rugged looking body guard catches F/n off guard, but his step doesn't falter. His e/c orbs meet Victor's baby blue's and for a moment, F/n can't breathe. Here he is, the idol and seemingly perfect Victor Nickiforov, sitting and smiling at F/n.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." Victor extends a hand, and F/n takes it a little too excitedly.

"H-Hello!" His voice cracks for a moment, but F/n contains himself. "I have dreamt of meeting you since I first saw you glide across the ice! I absolutely love how you look on the ice, well off the ice too, but you look so majestic during your skating. It's like watching my on little guilty pleasure. I mean, not like I think of you like that, not that I would mind, but I don't want to be a creep or anything."

The h/c stops to take a deep breath, having used it all in his monologue. Victor looks at him with a genuine smile now, not one for the press. He looks at the male standing before his table with his hands folded over one another, trying not to laugh.

"Thank you. It's nice to hear those words from someone who looks as nice as you do." F/n's heart stops for the second time within five minutes, and his jaw drops. He fumbles with the edge of his shirt and looks down, a deep red spreading across his cheeks.

"T-Thank you. I didn't think you would see me like that." F/n stumbles over his words, unsure what to say next. "I-I don't have anything for you to sign but I'm glad that I was able to meet you." The h/c takes a step to move away from the table, but a pale hand on his arm stops him.

"Wait. This meet and greet ends in half an hour, will you be free then?" F/n stares at the gray-haired male for a moment before his brain starts working again.

"Yes! Yes of course! I'm free for the rest of the day!" Victor smoothes his dress shirt down the front of his body, and F/n can't help but follow his movement with his eyes. His mouth goes dry, and he swallows hard.

"Excellent. Meet me outside this building then, and we can continue our chat!" Victor flashes a brilliant smile, one that F/n has only seen when the skater is on the ice. His heart beat quickens and he moves out of the way, waiting for the thirty minutes to pass.

When the time arose, F/n stood in front of the building. He was dressed as he was earlier, but his hair was freshly brushed and his teeth recently cleaned. Hey, a guy's gotta be safe around a hot guy like Victor. Speaking of Victor...

"Oh you came!" His voice floats through the air like honey, and makes F/n's knees weak.

"Ah, yes, of course I did!" F/n smile and slicks his hair back, giving the most genuine smile of the day. "What did you want me to meet you here for?" Victor places an arm around the other male's shoulders and looks at him closely.

"Why, hang out of course." He leads F/n towards downtown, where the two wander for what feels like a second. The pair laugh, smile, joke around, and take hundreds of pictures together. Unfortunately, all days have to come to an end. With the pair walking down the strip, Victor slips his hand into F/n's. The h/c turns his eyes, wide with surprise, to the other male with a wide smile.