Chapter 48- Unbreakable Passion

Mulai dari awal

Nora: MY BABY IS GETTING MARRIED?!!!

Max: Congrats you two. *hugs them both*

Jake: This is gonna be huge. I love you guys.

Eddie: It doesn't matter about the reporters, Jake.

Kelly: He knows! Congrats to you both! *hugs them both trying to hold back the tears.*

Everyone says their congratulations, and gives their hugs.

Nora: So when is the wedding?! Have an idea yet?

Loren: We were thinking mid-August.

Eddie: And we don't know where yet.

Loren: We'll figure that all out later but Kelly and Jake, make sure we get that whole month off! *she winks*

Jake: Oh, no.. that won't be possible. You two have to...

Kelly: *covers Jake's mouth* ...You'll have the month off. *removes her hand* Jake, come on, it's their wedding month!

Jake: Fine. I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow. All of us meet at Rumor at noon to discuss some upcoming things in your careers.

Loren: Okay. Bye guys. *shuts the door behind everyone and turns to Eddie and gives him a smirk*

Eddie: I don't think we celebrated enough. *he wraps his arms around her waist and picks her up and carries her up to the bedroom*

*2 MONTHS LATER, WEDDING DAY*

Loren looks into the mirror at herself in the wedding dress. She tries to hold back the tears but releases a huge smile instead. She looks out the window and sees the flowers of the flower garden blowing in the wind. She couldn't believe she was about to get married in the middle of a beautiful flower garden  with butterflies flying by often. It was the most romantic place to have the wedding. And the best part was that she was marrying an amazing guy. Eddie. Loren's thoughts are interrupted when she hears a knock on the door.

Loren: Come in.

Mark: Hey sweetie.

Loren: Hi dad.

Mark: You look beautiful *Holding out his arms for a hug* are you ready?

Loren: Ready as I'll ever be. You know dad, I'm so happy we made up. I really was hoping I would have my father be able to escort me down the aisle on my wedding day like every girl wants.

Mark: I'm glad you gave me a chance.

Loren: Let's go. *links arms with her dad and they get in line with the brides maids and grooms men.*

All of the pairs file down the aisle and end up at the end and the bride's song comes on. Loren chose it to be the song, "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson. Loren almost starts crying as the doors open and she is revealed to all her loved ones and Eddie standing there. Eddie immediately starts having a couple tears fall down his cheek as he smiles at the sight of his beautiful bride. When they arrive at the wedding arch, Loren's dad doesn't leave her side just yet, instead, he starts giving an unexpected speech to Eddie.

Mark: Eddie, I want to tell you a story... and like all good stories,its starts like this.... Once upon a time, there was a little boy. And in case you can't figure out, that little boy was me. That little boy was a good little boy and became a rebelious teenager who fell in love with an amazing woman. As teenagers, to them, they made a horrible mistake in one night, but really, it was a real miracle. He found out he was going to become a father. So I prayed one night, when I came to the reality of the situation, " Lord, if it's your will... make it a little girl." And he did. I was the first person to hold her in my arms. And I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, and said to myself, "Lord, make her like her mother." She became a loving, giving, and kind little girl. But then I realised, I was getting left out. So I said, "Lord, make her like me." And he did in a way. She became to like to drive in the truck with me and she loved to ride on the back of a four wheeler at the age of three! Then one day, I made a huge mistake by leaving that poor little girl, when she needed a father the most. So today, that's why I'm standing here. To make sure you never will leave this sweet girl. So do you see what you're getting, Eddie? But as I came back to my senses years later and started feeling bad for what I've done, I seen that the prayer to God, that asked him for her to be like me, that was wrong. So I prayed, "Lord, that's enough of that!". *laughs* "Lord, make her happy." And he definetly did. He gave her an amazing career and most importantly, he gave her you. So today, I'm giving you the best gift I have ever given to anyone on this Earth. Eddie, I would greatly appreciate giving you my amazing, lovely, gifted daughter, Loren.