Prolog or Prelog...Stuff that happens before Main Story

The world was ran by dictators who wield a powerful artifacts. This was before the Council War which changed the flow of life. Before the war, the world was connected. Every inch of land were ruled by three Monarchs with multiple paths branching off into ranks. Every race were divided into different levels of importance and put certain races in priory than others. This was a certainly a problem. Some races were discarded as worthless and a waste of time and their privileges stripped from them. Some races were benefit from it; some were able to dodge laws, and got a safe homes as a 'pets' to other races. But most died from it, and the only way to continue their heritage were from hybrids. Though, these hybrids were treated worse than the races that were combined. Often, they were banned from city to city, and they had to made refuge on the outskirts of old war fields. The war fields weren't a safe place to live either due to the waste left behind from war. The waste caused the chances of death for infants to higher from hybrids which lead to the extinction to them.

But they didn't want out quietly. On the last attempt to correct the way of how world ran, they started the Council War. It began with a surprise attack on where one of the monarch lived. It was a mistake and half of their forces were wiped out effortless. Even with this, there was a certain hybrid which impacted the war's results heavily. One child born in a decent village, where most of the waste of war were gone. The child's name was Kin, meaning child, and he was the 28th attempt of a successful child born. After his appearance in the world, his mother and father died. The mother died from the stress of giving birth with a weak and unhealthy body, and the father died in one of the camps which got bombed. Yet, through all of this, Kin became the healthiest kid in the orphanage; though, not the best treated.

Later on in his life, he decide to follow the path of his father but further than him. Becoming a leader in the hybrid forces and leading the forces to win the war. The Council War ended Kin capture all three Artifacts that held the power to control the world. Beside reforming the world by his hands, he feared he'll be corrupted by the power so he decide to destroy all three artifacts. The destruction of the artifacts led to the start of something more devastating to come. Kin then went around the world, fighting and fixing how the world work.

This led the world to split up into four different sections of nation which runs by different rules and focuses. The Northern Part is where technology blooms the most and the Southern Part is where magic blooms the most. The part in between are the modern life and the worlds of the seas. The modern life is where people who just wanted 'normal' life lived while the world of the seas is a whole different history. Kin disappear after the splitting, seeming to died since no one seen him in the next few hundreds of years. But through the hundreds of years, the world grew into a better state. Races were readjust to the same level. Everyone now is treating each other as if they were the same kind. War fields were clean up and replace with nature reserves.

This is how the world you live come to be.