Episode Two

Alexis looked at herself in the mirror and at the eye that reddens when she gets angry. For awhile now, each time it reddens the eye began to bleed sightly. The doctors couldn't explain it nor will her all seeing dad tell her why. Though, it isn't a significant amount to impact her bodily functions but people still noticed it. She grabbed one of the small tube which drips water droplets and let a few drops of water fall into her eye. The only other thing her special eye did was turn blue. Not much is known of this blueness of her eye beside it just happens rarely and randomly.

"Alexis! The fight is commencing!"

She heard as she puts the tube away in the window cabinet in the bathroom. Quickly, she rush out into the living wearing the usually normal clothes at home. A white tank top with shorts. Crashing into her brother, she fights for the majority of room on the couch. This time kicking his brother off to the ground while she takes the throne of the couch. By now, Sniper was used to it and didn't comment but instead pay attention to the tv.

*insert cringe anime opening*

"First Round will be two old contests from the pass year top 5. Flame Aether and Flame Ether?" The announcer looks over at his co-work and whispers. "Wait, ain't them the same people or something?" "Well no. One is a Mage and the other is a knight. Plus one is two years old." She just stared at the other for a moment, blinking before sighing and looking back at the camera. "Well then. This should be an interesting fight between twins of different class." The co-worker begins to talk into the shared microphone. "Today's battle field is today's sponsor. A giant bed provide by SleepWrecks which there bed has been tested to hold up to 500 pounds. Now you can have a four people party on the bed and yes. I'm old and I use the Imperial System still." The main announcer push the co-worker away before the fight starts.

The camera zooms out from the from the female elfs and moves onto the battle field. Which in fact was a large round bed where the two Flame-s stood on opposite sides. A hologram appear above the middle of the bed with the number 5. Slowly counting down with a loud beep before ending with a party horn sound effect. The Mage Flame sudden launch himself at the Knight one which took an defensive approach to this. He hold his sword ready in a 78 angle in front of him before flicking it in time to block the other's Flame's forehead. Once they made contact, the bedsheets shot out rigged behind the knight due to the sudden stop of a high speed idiot. The knight would then kick the Mage in the stomach to knock him back before twirling with his sword to slash the other him. The other him would counter with his right hand grabbing the blade which dug a few centimeters into his flesh. Using his left hand, he send an large explosion at the other Flame's head. He tilted his body down backwards and retracts his sword to dodge the blast but not without a small burn on some head hairs. Once the explosion settled, the knight lung back forward with his sword stabbing into the mage's lower left of his stomach.

"Isn't he the one who graduated magic academy in 8 months?" Alexis asked Sniper while watching the on going fight. "Yeah, a degree in all magic they offer in that academy. Must be some god work there." Eventually the fights end with the knight tried out and unable to move with the Mage fully healed from the wounds inflicted to him. Most likely done with some healing magic. By now, Madness has fallen asleep on the ceiling. Dangling like bat since he was still attach to the ceiling.

After a few minutes of changing the stage and moving the combatants out of the ring, the announcer states; "Well it seems like that match took a little bit longer than we expect. We planned to have at least five rounds fights but the first two contests were a bit too strong than we thought. We have enough time to jam one more fight into this month's session." The other announcer butts in to name the next two contestants with much more excitement. "Let's welcome our next two combatants~! On one side of the bed arena is 'mysterious' time manipulator, Zervas! And on the other side, the bright and creative star, Aimani!"

A brown cloaked man walks onto the bed arena with an semi-circle arc attach to his right arm. The semi-circle arc is made of small rectangles with pointed tips on the outer edge. The cloak is decorated with bronze on the edges of the fabric with melted circles of bronze in the two lower side of the cloak. Once he is at his side of the stage, he takes off the hood and reveal the brown hair, freckle face, about mid 20s face. The rectangles on his arm breaks off into glitter like substance before a small portal appear next to him with a sword handle poking out for him to grab. Which he did but the sword is fully colored in gold and the material of the sword seems to be dust like.

Later on, a clumsy, but also cloaked, female walks onto the other side of the stage. The cloak she wears is a much more complicated and hard to make design. From the top, it is a light blue with white stars shatter around. From there to the bottom, the shades of blue slowly darks into the color of the night sky with the white stars still present throughout it all.

"Three! Two! One!"