togami

You woke up, sitting in your 'Black Veil Brides' shirt and smiled as you turned on 'Welcome to the Black Parade'. Today was the start of the new school year and you were very excited.
[A/N: This story takes place in 2009 and you're a scene girl and this takes place in America]

[Time skip to the school]
You saw a blonde twink standing in front of you, "Hi! I'm new here, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). Who are you?"
He scoffed, "Buenos Dias, (Y/N). My name is Byakuya Togami," he slapped your ass even though he was standing in front of you, his arms were long. They looked like two pale pipe cleaners.
You blushed, "E-eek!!"
He smiled as he put his slender fingers on your cheeks, "Your face is hot, (Y/N)"
You blushed, "W-what!!"
You slapped his face lightly and he began to have many spasms, it was like you broke his fragile body, "Tell 'em, (Y/N). Tell 'em, (Y/N). Tell 'em, (Y/N). Tell 'em, (Y/N). Tell 'em, (Y/N). Tell 'em, (Y/N). Tell 'em, (Y/N). Tell 'em, (Y/N). Tell 'em, (Y/N). Tell 'em, (Y/N). Tell 'em, (Y/N). Tell 'em, (Y/N). Tell 'em, (Y/N). Tell 'em, (Y/N)," he repeated it over and over again until he fell onto the floor and died.
You went to prison because you killed a man.

The End.