Gif Blend Competition

Welcome back! This is a gif blend competition. For those of you who don't know what a gif blend is, it's a blend of various images in which you also incorporate gifs. If you don't know how to do gif blends there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube that walk you through the process. This competition is open to anyone, so don't let uncertainty or inexperience knock you down. Novices and pros alike are welcome, we're here to get the creativity flowing. Good luck to all who enter and don't forget to invite your friends!

Onto the competition!

Theme:

We're going supernatural (no, not the show) with this one. Pick any supernatural (or mythical creature) and create a gif blend using elements surrounding the creature of your choosing and any lore behind it. You may choose a creature that you created, but remember you will need to find proper visual representations.

Color Scheme: Gray, black, and white for the majority of the background, a pop of color (you can choose any color, but please stick within the realm of one color/shade) for specific elements (your choice, what do you want to highlight?) in your blend.

Text: Please incorporate, somewhere in your blend, what your creature is (i.e. the name). You may, if you choose, add bits of text that touch on the lore of the description of your creature.

Maximum number of entries: 1

Remember, in order to submit an entry, comment below and then upload your entry on your own graphic book on Wattpad and dedicate the chapter or tag us in the chapter in order for us to see it.

For this competition, we're going to link example gif blends from various artists on DeviantArt in the comment section. Please, do not steal or take any of their material! These links are only to provide visual examples for the contest.

Due Date:

September 2nd, 2017

Good luck! If there are any questions, ask them in the comments below.