"Alright Mer, your turn."

"Alex, Truth or Dare," she smirked.

"Dare," he answered, with a nonchalant smile.

Meredith grinned noticing the tension between Alex and Addison. "I Dare you to kiss Dr. Montegomery... On the lips."

"What are you? Twelve?" Alex accused, eyeing the now grinning intern.

"That's my Dare, and I'm not changing it," Meredith finished with an amused laugh.

With a questioning glance toward Addison, Alex had no idea what to do, though he didn't have to think long. When he turned to face her, Addison's lips were already pushed against his in one quick and careful motion.

Surprised by the gesture, Alex was unsure of how to react, though it wasn't long before he kissed the beautiful woman back.

Addison pulled back first, bitting her lip in an attempt to hide her embarrassment, an old habit of hers. Porcelain skin blushed red as her hair at the clear realization of kissing Alex Karev, though she had to admit, it was a good kiss.

Mark's fury was almost unmistakable. The way Addison was smiling and blushing back at the intern only added to his anger. She had enjoyed their kiss, that much was obvious.

"Your turn, Karev," Callie bit out between grins. Being on the receiving end of Mark's glare, she quickly put up her hands in mock defence.

Arizona couldn't help but notice the million dollar smile still lively on the woman's face. She couldn't stop the contagious grin that came after.

"Izzie, Truth or Dare?"

Not wanting to be the victim of another kiss, Izzie played it safe. "Truth." Little did she know how wrong she really was.

"If you had to sleep with one person in this elevator who would you choose?"

"Technically you said sleep with not have sex with-"

"You know what I meant—" Alex started, Izzie quickly cut him off before.

"George."

"George?!" Alex questioned, eyes wide.

The chosen intern's cheeks flushed a bright red at the mention of his name.

"Yep, he's the most decent man out of all of you." It took a second for her to add, "...to sleep with."

"I happen to think Derek's pretty decent," Meredith added with a grin, she looked over to meet the sparkling blue eyes belonging to the Nero surgeon behind her.

"He's not bad," Addison laughed. Derek's embarrassment only made her smile grow.

"Barf in my mouth," Cristina grumbled dramatically. "Get a room."

"We should play Spin The Bottle," Mark suggested.

"When you find a bottle, let us know," Callie mused, giving her friend a pointed look.

Shuffling around in his pockets, Mark pulled out his pager and spun it on the floor. "Spin The Pager."

Seconds passed as no complaints were made, Arizona spoke, breaking the silence. "Who's going first?" She questioned.

"You are," Mark was quick to answer, his nonchalent grin spreading as she shook her head.

"Oh, I don't think—"

"Spin Robbins, unless you're... afraid?" The question hung in the air, daring as she glared in his direction.

Sighing, Arizona grabbed the pager from Mark's hands. Ignoring his obvious joy taken from her discomfort, she spun the pager.

Soundlessly, the small black box spun around the room, only when it came to a full stop did sound fill the air. Laughter rose as Arizona looked up to meet the dark brown eyes peering back at her.

"Isn't there a rule about kissing people of the same gender?" Callie's voice rang out, discomfort obvious.

Hurt flashed within the blonde, though her face gave nothing away.

"Nope!" Mark sung. "Kiss her!"

"You know, it's totally fine if—"

In a bittersweet instant, the Latina's lips were pressed against the blonde's, silencing her halfhearted pleas. Fireworks went off somewhere in the back of Arizona's mind, though little did she know she wasn't only one feeling sparks. Silence hung in the air as the two pulled apart, no one daring enough to break it, other than Mark Sloan, that is.

"I called it."

"Shut up," both woman demanded simultaneously, though the grin on Callie's lips stole all seriousness from the situation.

"I'm going!" Mark's voice rang out through the elevator. He spun the pager.

Slowly it spun, turning circles slower and slower as the seconds grew. Only when it stopped, did the brown eyes belonging to the person it had landed on widen in protest.

"Oh no, no, no!"

But fate had spoken, she had no choice.

Izzie was kissing Mark Sloan and that was final.

I hope you enjoyed! What do thinks gonna happen? Let me know in the comments.
~M