Madhu is Kidnapped

Hospital

Rk rushed inside the hospital he saw dips..

"Dips what happend to madhu..?"rk.

"Rk..madhu.."dips.

"what happend to her..tell me.."he shouted.

"madhu..she is missing.."dips.

"what..what r u telling..?"rk.

"rk madhu is not here...i got this letter from her room..someone kidnapped her.."dips gave the letter to him..he reads it..

    Hi mr.Rishab kundra..i dont know u know me or not..anyways i am Nikhil..If u want ur madhu alive come to my house..u know my house i am the son of leelavathi..plz dont try to inform police if u do so i dont have any problem but then u become the reason for madhu's death..dont make me wait come before 3.00..

he looked at his watch..times is 2.30 rk leaves from their quickly..dips looks him confused..

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Rk knocks the door the door..the door seems open & he opened it..he saw madhu tied in a chair..her mouth was shut with a shawl..

"madhu.."he moves to her but he was blocked by a hand..

"y this much hurry..?"nikhil came forward to face him..

"you.."he hold his collar & shook him..

"hey no..dont be over smart.."he came remove his grip..

"what u want...?"rk.

"i want answers for my questions.."nikhil..

"what..?"rk..he goes nears madhu & untied the ropes..make her stand & hold her hand..he pointed a gun at madhu's head..

"hey..leave her..."rk.

"ok..but answer to my questions oops not mine her questions.."nikhil pointed..a girl came from inside room..

"Ayesha..."he called her in shock..madhu looks her..

"yes ayesha...ur ayesha rk..y u leaved me..u told me na u wont leave me ever.."ayesha.

"u bl***y bi**h.."rk.

"mind ur tongue rk..her brother is here.."nikhil..

"oh so u were family hah..a family drama..wow nice.."he clapped..

"This girl took u away from me.."she slapped madhu.

"Ayesha...if u dare touch her more time.."he snapped at her.

"y...y u r this much caring for a low class girl like this hah.."ayesha.

"i am not interested to talk with u..i want her back.."rk.

"ok then v can leave them..but some questions..how madhubala malik changed to madhubala rishab kundra in one day..."nikhil.

"its my desire.."rk tells 

"ok..ok..i believe..but really u r great..how u made her pregnant in one day..hah..?"nikhil...rk remained silent clenching his fist..

"madhu when u start working as a prostitute.."nikhil..

"you.."she slapped him..

"y ur blood boiled..?this is the second time u slapping me..."he looks her angrily & raised his hand to slap her but rk hold his hand..