rk is sitting in a chair & thought about his past..

"rk..u moron..i will not talk to u again.."she angrily cuts the call..

"hey ayesha..plz hear my words.."rk.

"oh damn she cuts the call..what i will do now...yeah its true i forgot her b'day becoz of my works..but y is so over reacting..anyways i will give her a surprise .."he smiled..

----   ----   ----  ----  ----   ----

"ayesha..who is that...is she his wife..?"madhu.

"no..madhu.."dips.

"u want to na y rishab hating marriage..not only marriage he dont like women too..i am his only friend in girls.."dips.

"but y..his ma is a women na.."madhu.

"its the main reason he hate women.."dips.

"dips.."madhu.

"madhu i will tell u everything..his father mohan kundra & radha kundra did'nt lived a good life..becoz of mohan's financial crises radha gone with a rich man..rishab was only 8 then..becoz of this rk's papa completely addicted to alcohol but he starts working hard & kundra industries again raised to heights..happy days again come back to his life..u know he had a little sister too ..agni.."dips.

"but i did'nt saw her there.."madhu.

"it was the second shock in his life...he loves her more than his life...2 days before her marriage she eloped with someone & in that shock & disgrace mohan committed suicide.."dips.

"then..?"madhu.

"one month after his father's death he met ayesha...slowly ayesha became a part of his life but one day.."her voice faltered.

"what happen..?"madhu..

"on her b'day he planned a surprise for her..for that he went to her house..there he got the third shock in his life.."dips.

"what..did anything happened to her...?"madhu.

"that bl***y bi**h...when he went there he seems the door open & u know what he saw there...i am ashamed to say that..he & her boy friend..uff..she loves him only for his wealth..poor rishab..u know what gift he brought with him mangalsutru & sindoor for their marriage...but he was totally heart broken after seeing that.. his mother,sister,ayesha every one cheated him..after that he started hating women..but he still feels alone..he told me he want a child & balance u na.."she leaves..

"how can a woman can be this much cheap like ayesha.."she feels like tears filled in corner of her eyes..she wipes it & thought "this tears came for rk..but.."

----  ----  ----  ----  ----

"rk come.."dips called.

"what happend dips..?"rk.

"come na..."dips...rk leaves with dips.

"hm..rk what is ur opinion about madhu...she is a nice girl na.."dips.

"hmm..y u r asking this..?"rk.

"rk hear this calmly...i think she loves u.."dips.

"what..?"he starts laughing.

"y r u laughing..i am serious.."dips.

"hm..dips u know na..madhu..no way.."rk.

"i told everything to her..& i saw pain in her eyes...this is called love.."dips.

"oh dips y u told everything... anyways if she loves me i want to correct it.."rk.

------ ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

"madhu.."she hears his sound & opened her eyes..

"rk.."she tries to rise but he stops him.

"i am sorry.."madhu.

"for what..?"rk.

"i made u sad na.."madhu.

"past is past...lets leave it it..hah i had send the money for surgery to delhi..dont worry about it.."rk..

"hmm.."madhu.

"aa..this dips..she said a foolishness to me.."rk.

"what...?"madhu.

"ha..she told..hm..u love me..but i know u na.."rk..she looks away..tears rolled from her cheeks..

"madhu.."rk.

"its not lie rk..I Love You..."madhu.

"madhu.."he stood in shock..madhu wept.."no.."he goes from there..

"rk.."dips called him seeing going from there..

-------  -------  -------  -------  -------

he starts his car & drove away..while driving he thought..

"how this happening this to me only...no i dont want anyone i my life rather than my son.."he increased the speed..he saw his phone ringing & displayed dip's name..he did'nt pick up the call...the call ended & again starts..he picks it & yelled.."what u want dips...?

"rk..madhu.."she tells in a panic voice.

"hello..what happend to madhu..dips..dips.."the call got disconnected..

------   ---------    -------------  -------------

Do vote & comment 🙂🙂