Chapter 10

I woke up the next morning, like nothing had happened. It felt like a huge nightmare. Just a dream. I went downstairs and saw, again, the happy family eating their breakfast in the kitchen. The only problem was that Cecil isn't here.

"Is Cecil still asleep?" I asked. "Nope. He walked out saying that he has some business to attend to. He said he won't take too long, so don't worry" Ray said. "I see. Ok." I ate and waited for Cecil.

Soon he busted through the door. "I'm back! Everyone please listen up!" Cecil called everyone to attention. He came back with about six men, and weapons. "Cecil what's happening, who are those people, and why exactly are you carrying firearms and swords" Benek asked. We all nodded in agreement to the question. "I'll tell you everything, but first, let me set everything down" he said.

He set everything down across the kitchen table. He started his explanation. "Yesterday as Flower and I went out to buy a camera, we encountered Lucilia. She holds a grudge against me since I broke up with her. Because she clings to her insanity, she claims to be the one who burnt down Stony Path, and she still wants pay back. She said that she will be back in a week with a small army to hunt us all down-" "Sorry, but why are you basing all this from what she said. How do you know she's stating the truth? She could be coming back any day now" Benek said. "She might be crazy, but she's no liar. I'm certain that she intends to do everything she said that she said would do, unless we stop her" Cecil explained.

"These men here have agreed to help us. They all came from the Vamp Realm." Everyone looked amazed. "Uh... Vamp Realm?" I questioned. "Its one of the places pure breads are born. There are two realms. There's Serpent Realm and Vamp Realm. They're know as the king and the queen realms, having the king as the strongest. Our pure bred father was born in Serpent Realm. That's where he also got Rosie" Cecil explained. "I see."

"The first time I saw these man was when I was younger and Papa brought me to Vamp Realm to visit some friends he had there. I tended to play with the local children while Papa spoke to the adults. I made a few friends there as well. This time, I originally wanted to go back to find the men Papa was acquainted with, but instead I ended up finding my childhood friends from when I last visited. We ended up recognizing each other and I told them about my situation. They willingly volunteered to help us. So here we are now" Cecil said.

"Ok, Cecildroycozic, I understand that fully, but you still fail to answer all of my question, what's with the weapons?" Benek asked again. "I thought it was obvious. These are the weapons we are going to use to defeat Lucilia" Cecil said. "But surely you know that you can't defeat them with average swords and guns, don't you?" Benek asked. "These men here also know an undercover weapons specialist that sold me purified weapons, meaning they're anti-vampire. They may not be able to kill them but they can certainly cause great damage upon them. The only problem is Luci's Pure Blade"he further explained.

"The Pure Blade? I heard that it is the strongest anti-vampire weapon there is, but I never thought that it actually exist" Yuka said. "It is very real and what you heard is extremely true. One strike with that sword can kill any one of us" Cecil said. The coversation lead into noon. Most of the details have been sorted out. Taw, Benek, Ray, and Cecil had swords, while Yuka and Fawn had hand guns and daggers. It was decided that I will stay inside during the battle.