ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ ᏆᎳᎾ✌🏻

I woke up to the sound of my brother and Joey laughing outside my door. I jump out of bed and post a quick early morning selfie to my insta feed:

liked by JoeyBirlem, CharlesGitnick and 10478 othersleahxgitnick: Morninggggg😝CommentsUser: JAWLINEuser:Ewcharlesgitnick: yessssJoeybirlem:Dang^user:JOEY COMMENTED^

leahxgitnick: Morninggggg😝
Comments
User: JAWLINE
user:Ew
charlesgitnick: yessss
Joeybirlem:Dang^
user:JOEY COMMENTED^

I laugh at that comment😂

I run downstairs and yell for Charles. Today, we are going to be going to a consultation for public school. GREAT! We are keeping options open or something.
*skip day straight to after meeting*
Ugh. Mum and dad chose for me and Charles to go to a school that's quite cool tbh. Some days you get no classes it's hang or days but then again classes are annoying. Joey also is going to that school. The principal promised we would be in the same classes and we'd be kept together. Dreading school tomorrow.
*2 hours later*
Char still isn't back from hanging out with Joey. I'm home alone again.
Text:
Me: CHARLES GET HOME IM HOME ALONE AGAIN.
Char✌🏻💗:Sorry, I'll be him in 3 hours I'm staying longer.
Me: No char we all have school tomorrow I've been home for ages.
Char✌🏻💗: Ugh. Fine.
Read 9:27pm
Chars POV
I said bye to Joey and went home, I know leah didn't mean to be rude but I'm still annoyed because I was out with Joey  and she knew that.
I opened the door to see leah sat on the stairs.
She simply got up and went to her room glaring at me.
I yelled I'm sorry! But she just grunted and said night Charles.
Leah's POV:
I'm annoyed at him yes, but can't he see I'm only 14 I can't be home for 9 hours by myself it's lonely.
I fell asleep shortly after.
*next morning*
SCHOOL! No thank you.
Charles and joey were downstairs I got dressed and headed down. We walked to school.
We met the principal first then we were sent on or ways. We had lockers next to eachother and classes the same. We are walking when all of a sudden a group of girls scream and huddle into Joey and Charles. Great. Before saying anything one of the girls says "You should hang out with us at lunch, Not this rugrat."
Charles POV:
Oh she did not just say that. Leah is not one to be messed with.
"I wouldn't say that if I were you." Leah says tightening her fists.
Joey and I look at eachother as if to say oh boy here we go. The girl turns around and says " oh sweetie but it's true it's not like they are friends with you or anything, you all just moved to this school. Chances are you will never be friends with them or see them again. Now go find some nerds to hang out with. Now where were we Charles and Joey? That's it your gonna hang it with us at lunch."
Leah is getting angry and we see her clenching her jaw.
Joeys POV:
"Hey we aren't hanging out with you, we'd rather not now come on Leah let's get to class?" I said this because me and Charles knew Leah would end up starting a fight with these girls.
The girl runs her mouth again "Oh Leah is your name is it. Leah loser please go find someone to 'play' with these are big girl toys and yes you are." Oh shoot here we go...
Leah's POV:
"Right, no do you know who the freak I am?! Why don't you ask Charles huh?!"
The girl turns to Charles waiting for a response
"Leah is my sister." The girl goes wide eyed and smiles at me. "Aha I know! Come on Leah let's hang out, I was joking I'm Brianna. I love your accent" I relax my fists...
Joeys POV:
Okay she's relaxed her fists..
Charles POV: okay she's not angry anymore...
Leah's POV:
"Sorry, I don't take fake people that are only after Charles or Joey. You and I both know you are trying to et me to be your friends to get with one of them. NOT TODAY SISTA"
Joey and Charles " OH BOY LEAH DONT"
I slap Brianna in the face causing her to run off with her friends.
I turn to Charles and Joey " You could have stuck up for me a bit more bro"
"Sorry sis, I was over whelmed but we weren't going to let her insult you."
I laugh " I know I was playing, I liked slapping her." We get to class Free day woohoo! We sit in class together and post musicallys and stuff. I can't help but stare at joey, he's just so good looking. We went home and chilled. We watched films and stuff I fell asleep on joeys chest. I was still sorta awake when I heard Charles say something "Joey I know she likes you" Joey chuckled and said "I know, I think I do too. I don't know I'll see how it goes" and with that he tucks me in and cuddles Me into his chest.

Hey guys! Like this chapter? Welllllllllll, comment some ideas for what you want to see next. Can I also add Relationships drama and cool things will happen at around the 10 chapters mark PEACE OUT PINEAPPLES! 🍍🍍💗