What Happens Next? A Divergent Fanfiction

Characters belong to the wonderful Veronica Roth. Unless they are not mentioned in the books, then they are mine.

First Day

* Tris' Pov *

I wake up, light flooding in to his... our apartment. Today is my first day as a dauntless trainer. I wake Tobias and we head to the net. Everyone is silent as we hear the rumble of the train. We hear Eric's 'speech' and I remember how it feels to be up there because I was last year. I hear the scream of the first jumper and help her off the net she is wearing blue erudite clothing. I ask her what her name is and say to her "You can change it but you only have one chance. So what will it be" "Nicky" she replies and Tobias shouts " First jumper Nicky" One by one the rest jump down and the process is repeated. Eric is taking the Dauntless born and Tobias and I are taking the transfers. We explain to thwn their schedule, rules and go through the stages with them. We introduce ourselves as Four and Six.A smart mouth candor rudely interrupts "Like the numbers" Tobias replies "Problem" which shuts her up. We go back to our apartment to find a not so pleasant surprise. Caleb. I scream then attack him punching him in the face and hopefully I broke his nose. He stands there motionless but I expected that, considering he is a traitor. That tried to kill me.

****authors note****

This is my first ever time writing Fanfiction so if it's terrible I'm sorry. Hopefully I will get better .Probably not. Oh and sorry they are so short comment if you want them to be longer.