Thanks a lot Mr.Hankly!

Luna McGood just accomplished the inevitable, she graduated middle school!!! Oh wow such an accomplishment right?!?! If you NEVER went through the drastic treacherous trials of middle school than you don't know, the horror of going everyday. 

Luna was that kinda shy quiet girl that kept to herself in the far back and never raised her hand in class. Cause she was stupid? Um no! Cause she didn't want attention drawn to herself! If she drew too much attention to her nerdy looking self, she would open the central station doors of HEY COME BULLY ME!!! 

-The day it all changed- For the better? OR worse????!

Luna was just handed the most craziest task which was partner up with cutest and rudest popular boy in school. Damn that Mr. Hankly!! How dare he pair Luna up with Todd Chang!! Everyone knew that Todd BELONGED to Corina Chan, and if anyone tried to steal him or even look at him, hell even breathe around him, that girl would just look at them and instantaneously be dead! Luna was practically dead anyway, well on the inside!

Todd~ Er... look I don't want us to get an F or I won't get to participate in Homecoming,.... and.... everyone wants to vote for me,so Can you do the work? Like All of it.

Luna- *looks away awkwardly in the air* umm I - I - thi-in-ink think we are suppose to do this together *makes a awkward grinding smile*

Todd- Oh... your not smart either huh? I get that, I'm not smart either. Corina usually does all my work for me, but she isn't here today so I guess were stuck together *makes a clicking noise smirk with his teeth*

Luna was astonished at how annoying this boy was, why did she find him cute? Like seriously he does the most obnoxious things with his teeth. Its obvious he doesn't brush them! They have yellow slimey tint on them and he casually in class with take his fingernail and scrape it off. An not to mention he licks it as if its a savory snack *shivers in disgust*. 

Corina makes her way through the door, she had the most epic entrance stance ever. She would enter the room,look up in the air and sunlight rays would glisten on her like a angelic glow not to mention her hair does this soft little blow as if theres a breeze, she would also stand on a one toe angle to show her calf muscles. Corina Chan was a 4 ft and 6 inches tall but she definitely had a personality that made her taller than a sky scrapper. She had saw dust brown hair and glowing golden green eyes and her skin was a glowing sun kiss orange. She always wore something that was kawaii but with a flair of sexy. She also had thick nerdy glasses that changed colors with her moods, but they had no lenses....

Corina- * looks around the room and her eyes go wide as she sees Todd with some loser girl that she doesn't even know she began to glare soo hard an than cracked her neck and gracefully walked over to the lab table* Hey ... cute shoes *smiles creepy like a cheshire cat*

Luna- Er uh-uh- Tha-than-thanks *Luna looks awkwardly down at her dirty sneakers that had tethered shoe strings *

Corina- You have like such a good sense of style *Fiddles with Todd's button on his shirt while smile creepily at Luna* Seriously you should be a model. 

Todd- Babe..... I am so glad your here. She doesn't have smartiecles like you do, shes dumb like me.

Corina- Oh, *makes a pouty lip* thats okay I will take care of this. 

Corina raised her hand waving it up in the air, trying to get Mr. Hankly's attention. Luna didn't even want to partner with Todd, no one actually. An she knew Corina was being fake nice. She was like venus fly trap. Gorgeous but catches you of guard and bites you in one big gulp. This was social suicide, thanks a lot Mr. Hankly.... 

Corina- *whiney tone* Mr. Hankly..... Can I partner up with these two, their special needs. An You know how charitable I am. 

Luna- *sighs and rolls eyes* 

Corina- *looks back at Luna*What?! 

Luna- Nothing...

Corina- *glares hardcore into Luna's eyes with fire* Say whatever it is you got to say 

Luna- Mr. Hankly, I don't want to partner with anyone. 

Mr.Hankly- That is not good sportsmenship Miss.McGood. You are staying in the group with Mr. Chang. An Miss. Chan you can come partner with Trevor Long. 

Yup, Luna is socially dead now for sure! Thanks a lot Mr. Hankly!!