I Forgive You

I watch as blood fly through the air and Jason falls to the ground. I run towards him and look at him. Knocked out. I stare up at Mitch. Was this the Mitch I knew and loved or some monster. I look and Jason's bruised and bloody face. I remembered how sweet and caring he was. How cute he was when he made those crazy little faces. I close my eyes and feel a tiny tear trickle down my cheek. Maybe that night he was just surprised and overwhelmed. I feel guilty now for not forgiving him. I rest my head on his chest. I remember the first night I spent with him. I stand up and look Mitch in the eyes.

"I loved you, but now this has gone to far. I'm sorry, but we are through." It hurt to say it, but it was the right thing to do. He turned and walked away. I looked at Jason. I still loved him. A tear fell onto his eye and made him blink his eyes open. He moved his head to look at me.

"Jason I-I'm so, so sorry. I should have forgiven you. I-I still have feelings for you..." I say closing my eyes. I feel a hand wrap around my neck and pull me down. It was Jason. I opened my eyes to see his icy blue eyes staring into mine. He leaned into mine and kissed me. I kissed back. This is what I missed, this is what I truly wanted.

"I forgive you." He says pulling back. "I love you my perfect star."

The End

Hey guys! Liked the story? Want more? Well, lucky for you Sophia Jones will be on some more adventures with the team! Make sure you check out all my stories! You've been the best fans ever. You make me feel so happy. Thank you! Make sure you check out my new friend, Mitch_Hughs_is_mine!

Bye, my perfect little bubbles! I love you!