Hallway Disaster!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What's so funny?" The confused robot asked.

"I-I'm sorry!" Ouma said in between laughs, "I-I can't help i-it. T-that was kinda funny!"

Once the shock escaped him, Ouma couldn't hold back his laughs. Kiibo was about to scold him for laughing at him, but Oumas laugh was too adorable for him to get mad at, so, he joined him. The two boys stood in the hall laughing together. Suddenly, Kiibo stopped laughing and fell eerily silent.

"...O-Ouma..." Kiibo said starring into the distance. Ouma stopped laughing and smiled at the robot.

"Hmm? What's up?" He said smiling sweetly as he looked up at the gazing robot. Kiibos eyes seemed hollow and empty which worried the small boy.

"Kiibo?"

"O-Ouma...I can't see..." Kiibo said slowly, taking a shaky breath. Oumas eyes widened and his smile fell. Ouma stood there for a few seconds, not sure what to do, but then he remembered there was a workshop on the same floor. He ran over to his classroom and slammed open the door, interrupting the teacher.

"Hey teach! I gotta take Kiibo to the workshop down the hall, let his teacher know for me will ya!" Ouma yelled, rushing back out the door.

"Ko-...damn you Kokichi," she said under her breath. She sighed and turned around.

"Does anyone know what class Kiibo is in at the moment?" She asked the class. Amami, who watched the entire thing confused, stood up.

"He's with Mr. Hagakure!" He yelled from his seat, sitting back down afterward. I wonder what's going on? He thought.

__________________

Ouma carefully walked Kiibo over to the workshop, hoping it would have the right tools to help him. Kiibo was too heavy for Ouma to carry by himself, so he let him lean on his shoulder instead. Ouma turned his head to check on Kiibo and noticed that his normally blue eyes, had dimmed in colour. He also noticed that the robot was now crying. Ouma stopped and gave the robot a warm hug. He really didn't want him to cry, whenever he did, it made him want to cry as well.

"Don't cry Kiibo, we'll fix this." He reassured the robot, "Just please, don't be sad."

"O-Ouma," Kiibo said in a worried voice, hugging the smaller boy back, "I'm not sad, I don't know why I'm crying."

Shit! Ouma thought, If he's not crying over sadness, then it must be another malfunction! He wrapped his arm around the robot again and continued walking, this time much faster. Luckily, there was no one in the hall to bother them, so they arrived pretty quickly. Ouma sat Kiibo down on a low table and looked at him again. This time, his eyes were even darker.

"Stay here, I'm going to go find Iruma or Souda!" Ouma announced, starting to leave the room. They are both in the mechanics club, so they might know how to help.

"Don't bother, they won't know what to do." Kiibo said weakly. Ouma turned around and walked back to the robot, his eyes were nearly pitch black.

"T-then w-who?" Ouma said, rubbing his eyes forcing the tears, threatening to fall, back. Ouma was scared, and worried, and confused, and on the verge of breaking down. Kiibo opened a hatch in his arm, revealing a small compartment space, and pulled out his phone. He slowly reached his shaking arm forward, Ouma could tell he wasn't the only scared one.

"...I-Idabashi..." The robot whispered weakly as his eyes turned completely black. His arm fell limp and Ouma had to leap forward in order to catch the phone he dropped. Ouma poked and shook Kiibo a few times trying to get a response out of him, but it didn't work. Ouma looked at the phone and turned it on. He went to his saved phone numbers seeing 'Idabashi' at the very top. He dialled the number and waited. *Riinnggg...riiinnngg...*

"Hello? Kiibo?" A voice called through the phone.

"Is this Idabashi!?" Ouma yelled.

"Yes," Idabashi said cautiously, "Is this Kiibo?"

"No, this is his friend, something's wrong with Kiibo!"

"What happened." His voice took a very serious tone. Ouma explained everything to him and the symptoms that seemed to be showing up. As he told the story, he could feel his eyes starting to water again.

"I see..." Idabashi sighed, "I would come myself, but I'm currently busy, so you'll have to do it."

Ouma froze a bit, he didn't know how a robot worked or how to fix one.

"Don't worry, I'll lead you through it."

Ouma sighed in relief. He put the phone down beside Kiibo and put it on speaker phone. He followed Idabashis instructions and found the required tools. He told Ouma to find a small panel on Kiibos head and open it. As he searched, the professor explained that there were panels leading to everywhere important on his body. Ouma found the panel and slowly pried it open. There was a small button inside and Idabashi told Ouma to press it. There was a small noise as the top of Kiibos head slowly opened up.

"Creepy," Ouma mumbled to himself. There was a metal replica brain inside and a bunch of wires. He was told to look around for anything off and he spotted a fairly large panel in an odd place. He pointed it out and heard Idabashi let out a sigh of relief. It seemed the only problem was that panel, which was very important, had been knocked out of place

"Be happy it wasn't something worse, if something had broken that would have been very bad."

The boy continued to follow the professors instructions to reattach it and closed his head again. Ouma sighed in relief, as he picked up the phone again.

"He should wake up in around an hour," Idabashi said, "If he doesn't, call again in 2 hours."

"Ok," Ouma said happily. He was about to hang up before he heard the professor speak again.

"By the way, who did you say you were again?" He asked.

"J-just one of Kiibos friend." He said blushing a little. Ouma heard him laugh through the phone.

"I'm glad he's managed to make some friends," Idabashi said happily, "I must go now, tell that clumsy robot to be more careful."

Ouma laughed a little and hung up the phone. Ouma stared at the robot for a little before grabbing the tools again. He needed to check something. He searched around Kiibos chest and found a small panel. Bingo! He pried it open and pressed the button like the other one. He heard the small noise as part of his chest lifted up. Inside, there was a metal replica heart. Ouma smiled and blushed a little as he closed the opening. That was all he wanted to see.

Ouma put all the tools away and sat down beside Kiibo. He slowly slid his hand into the others, intertwining their fingers, and leaned his head against his shoulder. He could feel his blush spreading across his face, but he didn't care. He sat like that for a while before slowly falling asleep.

____________________

"Ouma! Kiibo! Are you ok!" Amami yelled as he barged into the workshop. The moment class was let out, Amami had ran to the workshop in a panic. He had been worried the rest of the class and hadn't really paid attention.

"What happen-" He cut himself off as he saw the two boys resting their heads on each other's, sleeping. He smiled as he saw their intertwined hands and slowly turned around. He walked out of the room and quietly closed the door.

"I think they're fine."