Crash, call, questions

A/N hope you like it<3

*Brooke POV*

"Bye guys." Haley and Nathan waved as we pulle out of the driveway.

"You ready guys?" Julian asked before we set off.

"Yep." They all answered.

10 minutes away from the house we heard a car speeding down the road.

"Julian.. There coming really fast." I looked over at him then back at the kids.

"Brooke, its fin-" he was cut off by a loud smashing noise.

"Moommy" i hear nadine cry as we spin out of control.

"Its ok baby." I tell her

"Mom.." Alex says trying to cover Nadine.

*Alex POV*

We began to spin out of control and were going all over the road. I heard the car crash on the other side of the road. I quickly took my extra coat and covered Nadine who sat between Kenzie and I. "Its okay. Its okay. I told here as we heard another crash and the car began to flip.

"Mooom Daaad!" Nadine screamed before we flipped and everything went black

*Mckenzie POV*

We flipped and i noticed i was the only one awake.. For now.

"Mom? Dad? Alex? Jude? Davis? Nadine?" I questioned.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket. It took several minutes but i was able to pull it out.

*on the phone*

"911 whats your emergancy?"

"We just crashed. We flipped and my parents are not responding, neither are my siblings." I told the lady.

"Alrighty, calm down. Do you know where you are hun?"

"Umm.. On Anne Street North. Just passed LaurelBank." I told her, starting to feel tired.

"Alright. I need you to stay awake. Whats your name?"

"Mckenzie Baker."

"Okay. Mckenzie. I need you to put me on speaker and take your password off your phone if you have one. Make sure you have a energancy contact so we can call them."

"Ok." I moved my left arm and noticed the bone was trying to pop out. "Oh my god, my arm. I think its broken." I panicked

"Its okay Mckezie help is coming. Have you done the things on your phone?" She asked.

"Yes and its at 75% so it wint die." I tell her.

"Okay. Could you give me the ages of your siblings and yourself." She asked.

"I am fifteen. My twin brothers Jude and Davis are sixteen. My Sister Alexandria is ten and my baby sister Nadine is four." I tell her.

"Okay. How can we know which of your twin brothers is which?" She asked.

"Jude is wear a blue shirt and Davis is wearing Red. Davis also has a watch on." I tell the girl.

"Okay Mckenzie. Help should be there soon."

"They are here." I tell her when i see a fire fighter.

"Okay. Listen to them Mckenzie." She tells me before hanging up.

"My name is Chris Truelove. I am a paramedic. This is Tyler Lang. He is a firefighter." The man tells me

"Here." I hand the man, Chris my phone. "The emergancy contacts are set as either my aunt Haley Scott or my uncle Nathan Scott." I tell him before my eyes begin to close. "Please save them. Especially Nadine. Shes just a baby." I let a tear escape.

"No dont close your eyes." I hear Chris yelling before darkness takes over me.

I heard what sounded like the ca being torn apart and many different men yelling as they grab my family members.

"That one is Jude an that is Davis." I hear them say. Still not able to open my eyes i feel someone picking me up. And putting me on what felt like a bed. After being put in what i asume was an ambulance. We were rushed to the hospital.

*Nadine POV*

I woke up in a white room and a saw a girl looking at me.

"Its okay. Its okay. My name is doctor Ashlynn." She told me.

"Where am i? Where is mommy? And daddy?" I cried because nobody was with me.

"Shh its okay. You are in the hospital. Can you anwser some questions for me?" She asked

"Mhmm" i nodded.

"Okay sweetie whats your name?"

"Nadine Penelope Baker."

"How old are you?"

"Four."

"What are your brothers and sisters names?"

"Jude, Davis and Alex and Kenzie." I told her

"Where were you going before you were here?"

"Umm... Ummm.. We were going home."

"Okay Nadine. Do you remember where you were before you were going home?" she asked

"Umm. We were at aunt Haley and Uncle Nathans house." I told her.

"Okay. Last question for you hun. do you remember what happened before the accident?" She asked

"Mommy said she heard a car speeding and daddy said it was okay. Then we started spinning and i cried for mommy while Kenzie tried to cover me with her body." I told her what i remembered.

"You are a very smart girl for your age." She smiled

"My aunt Haley is a teacher. So she helped me." I smiled back.

"Okay Nadine. Thank you for telling me this." She stood up.

"Wait. Is mommy and daddy ok?" I frowned

"They will be fine. Same with your brothers and sisters. But right now there is someone here to see you. Ok?"

"Ok." I told her before she left.

A/N okay sorry if its short, i write on my iphone and i cant always tell how long it is. But i tough i would write what happened during the accident. I hope it was okay.

•vote

•comment

•follow

I will post the next chapter when i get a total of 150 votes on this story.

That will hopefully give me time cause i can write tomorrow. But if i get 150 then i will force myself to write!

DONT FORGET

•message me if you want a cover

•message me what you think

•message if you have any ideas for upcoming chapters.

Thanks!

Marissa~Lynn