Chapter 1

R O S H N I 

"Oh god, Rosh put the damned thing away, now!" Jannat cried. While Roshni kept reading her textbook. "Stop whining Jannat, and let me study." She said calmly. Jannat's cheek puffed in annoyance. "Okay whatever, I am not going to sit with you, while you're being a nerd like yourself" She warned. "yeah whatever" Roshni replied dismissively. Jannat went to the first four seats ahead leaving her alone in the back of the bus. 

Roshni smiled at her friend's antics. Jannat was a junior, but she loved her, she was the sweetest girl she ever met. This only she knew, for everyone she was the ice princess, cold and gorgeous. While Roshni was the pretty nerd, the stereotypical nice girl. Sadly, it wasn't true, Roshni was far from the timid nice girl everyone thought she was.

She felt someone sitting beside her. She looked and found Faisal Khan, he was the celebrity senior. Every girl was crazy behind him. He was definitely good looking but Roshni wasn't one to swoon.

"Hi I am Faisal" he said but his eyes weren't on her face, it was trailed down on her body, totally checking her out.  Roshni didn't mind, both of them were young and good looking. She held Faisal's fist and put it against her chest for a second. "This is called bossoms," then pointing to her face, "this is Roshni Walia." Faisal immidiately pulled his hand back and a pink shade graced his cheeks. "I am sorry" he mumbled embarrassed. She couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness. He looked very adorable when he was shy. " Aww, no need to be sorry, I liked that you were checking me out." Roshni replied boldly. Faisal's mouth hung open ajar. Timid, shy and studious Roshni, could also turn him on. And then he smiled the most charming smile he could muster. He looked her, put a strand of hair behind her ear, and his fingers brushed past her lips. Before his lips could touch hers. She pulled back. "Not here, Meet me in the store room 3rd period" she said as the bus enter the school. She put her fingers on his thigh and traced fingers around his penis area. He was turned on as fuck. She abruptly stood up with a teasing smile on her face and walked away.

"Whoa" He exclaimed.

--------

                                                                             J A N N A T 

Seriously? Roshni couldn't leave her book alone to make time for me. I had to tell about the cutest kid ever. I loved kids very much and they loved me too. She thought. While sitting a smile danced on her lips. She was still searching for a seat, when she found one with the school's second most hottest guy. Oh yes there was a formal evaluation in the popular(s) to list out the hottest. Fortunately, I was the hottest girl, while Roshni was the 7th or the 8th. The hottest guy was Faisal Khan, second in line was Siddharth Nigam. Honestly I found Sid hotter than Faisal. I sat beside him and smiled at him. He smiled back. 

"Jannat right? he asked. "Oh yes" she replied. "So how's it going?" he asked. "Perfect" she replied. The awkward conversation soon warmed up. They smiled at each other. "It was nice meeting" she said. "Let's meet again soon?" Sid questioned. " Hey, you are my seat partner in the bus" Jannat decide without even caring about Sid's opinion. While he chuckled and nodded positively.

----------

                                                                         F A I S A L

It was the second period, I was still turned on, to save myself from constant embarrassment. I tied my blazer around my belt. But a look at the clock would remind me about Roshni and it would be almost impossible to control myself As the second half of the second period was edging close. My excitement would rise more. I couldn't hear a word the teachers said. 

When the bell rang, I ran to the store room not caring about anything. Didn't switch the lights on, just sat on a dusty desk. Minutes,which felt like hours passed and there was no Roshni. I was about to leave, when I heard the door creak open, walked in Roshni in all her glory. Without wasting a moment. I hugged her from behind. She could feel my hard on. While I nuzzled my noes on her neck and held her waist. She swiftly faced me, still in my embrace and kissed me. I explored her mouth as she did mine. Kissing for about 5 mins, I massaged her boobs on her shirt. she had pretty perky boobs. Just how I liked, she put hand inside my shirt and I opened her shirt and put my hand inside the bra,and massaged her boob whilst holding her waist with another hand. Roshni moaned when I bit her ear. She put her hands inside my pants and knelt. Holding my dick she put it in her mouth and started giving me blowjob. She licked my dick, played with my balls till I finally came in her mouth. To my surprise she swallowed it all. 

She stood up and kissed. I could taste my cum in her mouth. She pulled back and started to fix her uniform. I pulled her back and put my hands inside her skirt. "We'll get late." She moaned. She didn't want to go. I traced her vagina. She kept moaning but didn't pull back. I inserted a finger slowly fucking her. Then I inserted too and pushed faster. She started moaning loudly. When she was close to come, I pulled my fingers out and started fixing my uniform. "Yes I too think we should stop, we'll get late for the class love," I said. Roshni quivered on the floo "Please?" I smirked. "It's you who want it, so you do it." I sat on a table she sat on me, adjusting my dick inside her.  She started riding me, as I squeezed her boobs. She rode me faster, we both moaned. Soon she came, I held her  and laid her on the table and fucked her for 5 minutes tll we both came together.

We kissed for the last time. Fixed our uniforms and walked to our classes.

----------------------------------------

Roshni came late for break, she looked pretty shaken. thought Jannat. As she sat with her friends and seniors at the popular table she saw Sid taking a seat next to her. He gave her a boyish grin.

Jannat involuntarily blushed. Faisal sat beside her and gave her a smile. It was how it had to be, the hottest pair were supposed to be a couple but, Jannat outrightly refused. She couldn't compromise with the kind of boy she liked, and she most definitely didn't like Faisal. She looked at Sid and she reached to him to whisper a joke and they shared a hearty laughed. In just a bus ride they had grown very close. 

She was in love

He was too

Love in first ride.

That's what happened.

------------------------------------------

If you find RoSal Scandalizing please tell me. 

Love,

Apoorva