1! Verona

A/N: Dedication to my sister hooliganbaby like always until someone else votes or comments, haha. I love you nevertheless, sis<3

Harry smiled as he exited the plane. The weather was sunny and the sky was a beautiful light shade of blue, much in contrast to the rainy, grey weather he left behind in England.

His face fell when his phone vibrated, reminding him why he was here. Not for a nice vacation to relax and admire the cute city of Verona, Italy. He was here alone for business purposes. He hoped that he didn't get too many appointments from his boss.

Sure, he was grateful to be in such a high position that his boss trusted him to go to business trips at such a young age but he wanted to see something. He didn't get to travel a lot in the past, his parents not really interested since they were really happy in the small hicksville Harry and his sister Gemma grew up in. Harry had loved it, too, but he wanted to see more of the world than just his village and the fields and forest around it.

Now he had been given the chance to visit Verona and he took it without second guessing. The business trips he had been in the past were pretty busy, even though he was only assistant in those. This was the first one where he was alone. His mum had been so proud of him when he told her.

"Hello? Harry Styles speaking?" He said into the phone.

"Do you not look at the caller ID, Mr. Styles?" Harry heard the voice of Mr. Payne, his boss.

Harry knew he was more being teased than scolded because, even though Mr. Payne was professional and without doubt competent, he had a heart of gold and didn't scold his workers for no reason.

Harry walked into the airport to check out. The halls were as busy as it was outside. "I'm sorry, Sir." Harry answered, "I'm admiring the Verona people. And the weather is beautiful here."

"Do I have to remind you that you're not on vacation, Mr. Styles?"

"No, Sir. I know that."

"Good. I had my assistant send you your schedule per e-mail. I'm calling you personally to know how you're doing. I know that I'm a busy man but I still want you to know that I'm willing to listen if you have problems. I mean, regardless of business matters, you know that we have talk through everything after every meeting you have but you're young and business is a merciless affair. Got it?"

Harry stopped walking, waiting beside the checkout until the call was over. He smiled at Mr. Payne's speech. "Yes, got it. Thank you, Sir."

Mr. Payne hummed non- commital, "You're welcome, Mr. Styles. Enjoy your visit. And look over your schedule as soon possible. Your first appointment is in about two hours."

"Of course. Will do. Have a nice day, Mr. Payne."

"Likewise."

"Bye." Harry said, a bit uncertain. He found phone call endings always awkward, never sure when the right time came to hang up. He always waited for his counterparts to do it first.

When Mr. Payne hung up Harry sighed in relief. Then he went to check out of the airport and look at his schedule.

So he had two hours to find his hotel, his home for the next two weeks. He took a cab, reciting the adress he was given by the company. The driver barely spoke english so they drove in silence. Normally it would bother Harry but right now he welcomed the tranquility, using the time to look at his e-mails and going through his scedule.

It wasn't too full, Harry detected excitedly. He would still have time to see Verona if he left the meeting today at four o'clock. At six was his time to call Mr. Payne and the next meeting was at seven thirty in a restaurant with only one client.

The next appointments would be made by him and his business partners so he didn't know what or when he would be busy the next few days except for a few things that were already settled before the trip.

,-'

But when the day was over and Harry got ready to go to bed at eleven o'clock he hadn't managed to explore the city.

Harry had to find out quickly that it didn't go just like the schedule purported. Meetings went longer because people often beat around the bush or lingered at unnecessary topics fot too long. And personal meetings with clients didn't only consist of business but also of polite chatter and forced laughs.

At least to Harry. Maybe the client did really have fun. However, Harry had to go along because face to face contact and good impressions were important in such big businesses and deals.

Maybe that was why Mr. Payne thought it was a good idea to send him. He was young and apparently "was charming", or that's what he had been told.

Harry had already new appointments for tomorrow, though he had the whole day then and he hoped for a bit free time.