The rest of the band came in and said hi to everyone, too. Reese seemed to really like Jack and Daniel. Zach had his arm around my waist as we talked to his parents.

"So how have you been? Zach told us about what happened," Myta asked genuinely concerned.

"I'm doing good. I just got the stitches out and I'm feeling better," I told her.

"That's good, but I meant mentally. It was a very traumatic experience."

"Um I think I'm doing fine. Every now and then I'll get a flashback of what happened and I get a little scared, I guess." Zach's arm tightened around me. "I feel a lot better knowing that he's locked up. It was very stressful and the paranoia was terrible. And with Zach being on tour I just didn't feel safe, but luckily Logan was there with me."

"That's good. I'm glad you're feeling better. Both of you." She smiled.

"Hey guys, we gotta go," Jonah said looking up from his phone.

"Okay. Bye mom, I'll see you at the show." He hugged his mom and dad, and then Reese and Ryan.

"Happy birthday, Reese," I said before walking out with the guys.

"That went well," Zach said sitting down and pulling me onto his lap.

"I guess. I didn't expect to talk about that. Don't know what that does for my first impression," I said.

"She basically already knows you. She's seen you with me, and I talk about you all the time," he said.

"Really?" I asked

"Of course. You're my girlfriend and I love you." I smiled before leaning down and kissing him.

"So has anything else happened with Jazmine?" I asked.

"No, why?"

"Just curious. I saw her at the show yesterday and she just turned around and walked the other way."

"Maybe she just doesn't want to start anything."

"Maybe." We sat and cuddled as Bill drove the short drive to the House of Blues.

                             ***

I stood next to the photographer, August, at the meet and greet while the guys took pictures with the fans. It's so cute how the guys get so excited when they see the fans. They all look so happy.

An older man stepped up and took a picture with the guys. I guessed he was a family member, but I didn't know.

"Do you know who that is?" I asked August.

"I think that's Zach's uncle."

"Oh." He started talking to Zach about something and Zach pointed at me. I was very confused, but just went with it. I waved over at them, and they waved back. Then his uncle started walking towards me.

"You're Iris?" He asked.

"That's me. What's up?"

"These two girls helped me pay for my parking and I told them to thank them, I'd try to get them to meet Zach. Zach told me to ask you if you would mind hanging out with them backstage during the show and then they'd meet Zach and the band afterwards. Would you mind doing that?"

"No, I'd love to. Do you know where the girls are?" I asked.

"They're in the general admission line. I have a picture of them that I can show you and then you could go find them outside. Oh and their names are Sophia and Nicole."