Chapter 10

Arcee's pov

"How are you feeling?" June asks as she comes into the room. I look up from what I was doing and avert my attention to her.

"Well, your doctor said that I have a, oh what was it called... concussion? And a broken arm and ankle. And then of course the couple scratches I've got." I answer and June nods.

"Is there anything you need?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Not at the moment... unless the others are allowed in now." I say and she looks out the door. Optimus and the others followed us here. They're probably waiting to see if we're doing okay... she sighs and turns back to me.

"I'll see what I can do. They might not want you guys to have visitors yet." She answers and I nod my head. Hopefully she'll be able to bring them in, I'd really like to talk with Optimus... we need to talk about what happened. June walks out and I'm left alone. I can hear the doctor talking to Bee in the other room. Hopefully he's okay...

Bumblebee's pov

"Alright. Let's try this again. What is your name?" The doctor asks me as he walks into the room. June hands me a pen and paper and I thank her. I start writing. Might as well stick with the name I used last time so I write down the name Blaze. He looks at what I wrote and nods his head while mumbling something.

"Okay and Blaze, do you mind telling me how old you are?" He asks and I stop for a moment. How old would I be as a human? I decide to put down 17 because that seems like a safe number. He nods his head again.

"Could you please write down what happened?" He asks and I nod. I start to write down about how Arcee and I were in a car together and I was driving. Someone came around the corner way too fast and hit us, sending us rolling towards the edge of the cliff where June found us. We never saw who hit us and are pretty sure he/she just kept driving. I give him the notepad and he looks at it.

"Okay, well it looks like your head might be bleeding a bit too, did you hit it at all?" He asks me. I nod my head and realize that it kind of hurts to do that. The doctor comes and examines my head. After a moment he starts cleaning away the energon. I'm surprised he hasn't asked me about it yet.

"So, you're going to need stitches for the top of your head and you have a concussion. You and your friend are very lucky to be alive right now." He says before preparing the stitches. Um, lucky to be alive? No shit Sherlock, if you knew the real story you'd think we were ghosts. He gives me the stitches, which hurt like a bitch, and then leaves. I guess I don't need his help anymore? A few moments later, June comes in.

"How are you feeling?" She asks. I think for a moment.

'Well, it could be worse. Apparently we're lucky to be alive which is a factor I hadn't really considered until just now...' I say and she nods her head.

"I'm trying to see if the doctor will allow you guys to have visitors yet. The others are in the waiting room and they're starting to look a little impatient... or at least Smokescreen is." She says and I can't help but roll my eyes and smile slightly. Smokescreen is always impatient. A little bit later, they all enter the room.

"Oh damn Bee, you're so screwed up! Did you look this bad or worse when you lost your voice?" Smokescreen asks in astonishment and I can't tell if he's serious or not about the last thing so I just glare at him. "What?"he asks, defensively raising his arms. I just roll my eyes at him and look to Optimus. He seems like he has something to say.

'Yeah?' I question. He seems to snap out of whatever sort of trance he was in and shakes his head a bit.

"Oh, nothing..." he mumbles and walks out, probably to check up on Arcee.

"So, what exactly happened?" Smokescreen asks. I sigh. Honestly, I don't even know. One moment we were fine and suddenly we were half dead.

'Well, you see, I was very right about Airachnid being back and she attacked me and Arcee.' I explain. That's all there really is to say about it anyways. 'How's Arcee doing by the way?' I ask. Smokescreen is about to answer when Bulkhead steps in.

"I think I'll answer this one. Just so he doesn't get the idea that her injuries are worse than he thought." Bulkhead says to him before turning to me. "She's fine. She has a, uh... concussion, broken leg and ankle and a few scratches." He says. I nod my head a bit, which really hurts.

'Well, she's doing better than me so that's good.' I laugh a little. Smokescreen starts telling me a wild story while Bulkhead goes to check on Arcee. As I'm listening I look out the window and immediately wish I hadn't. Outside there are 4 vehicons parked in the car lot. Normally I wouldn't be too worried about it, but now that I'm not the same height as them... well that's a little more concerning. They could easily crush this whole building if they wanted to.

'Smokescreen.' I say. He's too in to his story though and doesn't really notice me. I sigh forcefully.

'Smokescreen!' I try again. This time he looks up at me.

"What?" He says. I roll my eyes and nod my head towards the window. He looks outside and sees the vehicons. His eyes slowly widen and he looks back at me.

"Shit Bee, what do we do?" He asks. I look out at the hallway towards Arcee's room.

'Get Optimus.' I say. Well, this should turn into an interesting experience...