Split Personalities

"What's happening? Hello?"

Jack yelled out at the darkness that surrounded him like a thick blanket, icy fear tightly gripping his heart as he tried desperately to see anything that could help identify what was going on.

"lo̧ Jcab̶o͘y,͟ ҉ḑi̧d ỳ m̵i͠s m?"̨

Jack whirled around to find Anti standing behind him with a psychotic grin, his body glitching like a computer virus.

"This is a dream, this can't be happening." Jack shook his head as he backed away slowly.

"O ̀it̛s ŕea̶l̵ ̨al̛rig̕h̷t̶, ̸yor ni͘g͟htąr ̀is͘ ̶coming rue. ou ank̡e͞èp me͜ ̡h̀ee. ot̛ ͜ąnyore.͢"̷  Anti gestured around him with his bloody knife in hand.

"What the hell do you want?!" Jack demanded with a scowl.

"Is̛'t͠ ͏i͏t ̶ǫb̸v̨iųs ͝J͟akab̸oy̕?͡" Anti laughed as he suddenly glitched and disappeared.

"I͞ ͢wnt͜ ͢yu d̸ad."

Jack whirled around to find Anti standing behind him with the knife raised, ready to strike.

Jack squeezed his eyes shut as he braced himself for what would come next, expecting to feel he knife slice through his neck.

It never did.

When Jack cracked his eyes open, he found Jackaboy-Man standing in front of him.

"It's okay, he's gone for now." Jackaboy-Man assured him with a small sad smile.

"What's going on?" Jack asked, running a hand through his hair in exasperation.

"I don't have much time to explain, but what I can tell you is that Anti's trying to escape from your body and kill you in the process. I know it doesn't make sense, just believe-"

Jackaboy-Man broke off as he whirled around just in time to dodge Anti's knife.

"Chase get him out of here!" Jackaboy-Man yelled over his shoulder as he faced Anti, determination flickering in his bright blue eyes.

"Follow me!" Chase commanded as he appeared by Jack, grabbing his hand and dragging him behind him.

"You guys aren't real, you're all just characters I made up!" Jack protested, tearing his hand from Chase's and skidding to a stop.

"Listen-"

"No, I'm not going until I get an explanation for what the fuck's going on!" Jack yelled, cutting Chase off furiously.

"Fine." Chase huffed impatiently, glancing over at Jackaboy-Man and Anti.

At the moment, Jackaboy-Man was winning, but Anti was relentlessly slicing at Jackaboy-Man.

"Anti feeds off of your anxiety, fears, and nightmares. Since you've been having nightmares more constantly, he's gotten stronger and can make a physical form if he leaves your body."  Chase explained.

"What about you and the others?" Jack frowned, trying to process the new information.

"I feed off of your boldness and cockiness, Shneep feeds off of your hate and anger, and Marvin feeds off of your passion and childlike fun." Chase continued.

"But why are you guys here in my head?" Jack questioned.

"Chase hurry up!" Jackaboy-Man snapped impatiently, wincing in pain as Anti's blade left a slash in his arm, his blue mask torn and stained with blood trailing down his forehead.

"Alright, let's get going while Anti's still distracted." Chase instructed worriedly as he took off at a run, Jack following behind him.

""̪̳Y̦̰͎͘o̻̪̥͚̯̙ͅu͓̰͇ ̦̗̜̱͖̘͝t̵̪͉̘͖h̤̣i̢̜̠̼͉k̬̪ ͈̻̫̹͓ͅyo̶̱̮͎ͅu̜ ̡͖̟̠̦ͅc̟̰̞̰̰a ̨e̢̺͇̺̪ͅs͉̰̟̲͞c͕͔̱͉͇a̦͓̭̘̖̦̮p̨̺̳̪e̗͇̖̫̲͚̯?̬̜͓͉̠̤"

Jack skidded to a stop when Anti appeared in front of them, his knife slick with fresh blood and Jackaboy-Man's torn mask in hand like a trophy.

"͈͙̟ͮ̽́̂͐̅͝G̜̰͉ͫͭ͗͐̐̀͐ͅo̸͙̞̮̫ͭ̓͆ͩ̉̌̽o̟ͥ̆ͣ̀̐̌ḑ͍̯͖̜̙̪͂͊b̘͕̮̗͈͈ͫͭ͟y͔͛̆̇͑͋e̩̠̻͗̒͛ͮ͐.̤͐͝"͓̱̖̝̙̻ͥ͑͗̂ͦ̈́̚ Anti laughed as he threw his knife with deadly precision towards Jack.

That was when he woke up.