chapter three: broken

When Lisa turned 12, she started to self harm. She thought she was nothing but a sex toy. She thought she was worthless. The only one she thought cared about her was lily, that's why she didn't kill herself. Even though self harm gave her some sense of relief, the memories we're still there. So, Lisa started to drink vodka and dissociate from the world by the time she was 14.

Lily has a different story of abuse. No, she wasn't raped or molested. And she never harmed herself. Her father harmed her. If Willy Wonka wouldn't abuse Lisa, he would restrain lily and harm in in every way. He would beat her, cut her, and burn her. One day, he actually knocked her out, and used her for an experiment. Lily had her mother's hair, a beutiful aburn. It turns out, the powder in the expirement, wiped out all the colors from anything. Lily's Auburn hair was turned completely white

When she woke up, she ran to the bathroom and looked at her hair. It was strangely smooth like milk chocolate, but it was also a bright "white?". Lily took deep breathes. She no longer saw her mother. She saw someone else. Her deep breathes built up to bitter crying. Tears fell on her white dress, staining it. Snot started to run down her nose. She was still young, but she didn't feel young. She felt like she was older. She felt like her childhood ran away from her. Lily looked up at the mirror. Her brown eyes were shining from the tears that formed from it. Her face was red from crying so much.

She started to laugh Insanely. The laugh was child-like, making it sound disturbing. She trudged to the kitchen. Every step she took made a thump. Thump. Thump. Sound. echoing through the entire Factory. She held her teddy bear tightly, and opened a drawer, taking out a knife. She stabbed her teddy bear until there was nothing left to stab. She looked around and saw stuffing everywhere. She giggled again before passing out.

She woke up a few hours later, and went to check on Lisa. She was about to knock on the door until she heard her father's moans and Lisa's screams. She backed away and started crying. She felt bad for her sister. She wanted to help. But there was nothing she could do.

Lily has always loved knifes. She was so attracted to them, you could call her KNIFE sexual (that is probably going to be the most humerous line in this story). She would collect any knife she could find and keep it. When Willy Wonka would
Beat lily, she would stab her bed, walls, and pillows afterwards. Just to take out her anger she felt against him. One day, Willy Wonka started to put organs of the oompa loompas and human organs into the chocolate mix. It was his new recipe. No one knew that organs were in the chocolate, so they would eat the Chocolate and the organs without even knowing.

Lily sniffed the organs and the blood and fell in love instantly. It smelled so good. She stared to eat organs raw, and she never got sick. This was how her eating process worked: kidneys, heart, arms, and legs. Lily started to go out in town and kill people, just for their organs. That's also a tactic she used to get herself out of beatings from her father. But then, he would rape Lisa twice as much. It made her upset, but, she didn't want to get beaten. But she didn't want Lisa to get hurt either. So eventually, she stopped collecting organs for her father and kept them for herself.

One day was quite unfortunate for her though, or was it? She decided to go to a factory one day to catch her prey. The factory held radioactive chemicals. She set her gaze on some of the workers while hiding behind a tank filled with radioactive liquid. She then climbed up a ladder to get a better view of the ones she wanted to kill. Suddenly, lily heard wings flapping and insane laughter. It was so loud that even the workers looked up to see what it was, but they saw nothing. Lily, startled by the wings flapping and laughter, let go of the ladder and fell into the tank of liquid. She tried to swim up but the liquid was to thick. It got in her eyes and her mouth. After 10 seconds of what she thought was death, she was out of the tank.

"H-how did this happen?" She asked herself. She looked up at a nearby tree and thought about being there. After standing still for a bit. She was teleported on the tree. "WOW!" She yelled and looked up, noticing that some of the workers heard her. "Uh oh" she said and used her new power to teleport all the way back to her room. She ran to the bathroom and looked at her eyes. They changed from brown to purple. "Woah" she said quietly. She stopped looking at her eyes and took off her clothes, taking a shower to wash everything off.