The After Date

"Wha...I...I um..I'm.." I cut him off with a laugh and he narrowed his eyes but before he could retaliate I pressed my lips to his.

"Your face was hilarious."

"Hardee har har, your so funny."

"I know, thank you." He just rolled his eyes in reply. After a couple of seconds of just sitting there he lifts his head up and kisses me. His hands gripping my waist and pulling me closer to him.

My hands flew up to his hair tugging on it as he deepened the kiss.

"Mmmm." I moaned, tossing my head back to give him access to my neck. He started his assault down my jaw all the way to my chest. When he found my sweet spot, he sucked, and nipped at it probably leaving a mark. I moaned again and rocked my hips forward.

"Eliza." he growled against my skin. His hands pulling at the hem of my shirt.

I lifted my arms up allowing him to slip it over my head. He groaned and shifted at the sight of my lace covered chest. Tugging back on his hair I pulled his lips to mine and he flipped us over keeping our lips attached. Pretty soon his shirt and my pants were gone laying somewhere in the room.

His hands went to my bra and I arched my back into him allowing him to unclip it and toss it to the side. He didn't waste any time in bringing his mouth down onto my left breast. He sucked and nipped on it. Then went to my right breast doing the same thing as his hands kneaded me through my panties.

I then started to undo his pants getting them half way down and letting him do the rest. He then proceeded to grind his hips against mine.

"Damn it Christian." I moaned. I pulled his hair making him come back up to me then I re-connected our lips. His hand went back down to my panties but I didn't let him take them off making him break away from the kiss.

"What's wrong?" he asked out of breath.

"You have to take your boxers off first." he looked at me weird but I mean it's not fair that I would have both my parts out before he even showed me his. Right?

"Why?"

"Because it's not fair that you get to see all of me before I see any of you." At that he burst out laughing but complied and removed his boxers. "You're so weird, you know that?" I just giggled but stopped when I saw how big he was. Bigger than anyone's I've ever seen. I'm not even exaggerating, this was gonna hurt like a bitch. Instinctively I cupped him in my hands and started to grope the length of him.

"Shit Eliza." he groaned as I continued pumping him. He tossed his head back lightly and pushed his hips forward.

He grabbed my hands stopping me from continuing and shook his head.

He gripped my panties and then looked into my eyes asking for permission, I nodded. And with that he ripped off my underwear tossing them to the side. He immediately lowered his head down to my already wet clit and started to plunge his tongue inside of me.

"Oh my god Christian." I moaned gripping on to the bed sheets. I was getting close and we had barley even done anything. After he was finished with that he slowly made his way back up my body replacing his hot, moist mouth with his hand.

He then kissed me roughly and reached over into his bedside table drawer and pulled out a condom.

He ripped off the wrapper and proceeded to kiss my neck as he rolled it on.

"You ready?" he asked looking me in the eyes.

"Yes." I said but it came out as a breathy moan. Without any further notice he slammed into me making me cry out.

"You're so tight." His lips met mine as he continued a steady rhythm.

I bucked my hips up to meet his. My nails running down his back digging in softly.

"Harder." I screamed. Making him increase his pace. He slammed into me as I bucked my hips up and he went in me so deep. Further than anyone else.

After that he pushed in me a couple of times more going just as far making both of us climax together. But we didn't stop. And now I wanted to take control.

I flipped us over straddling him and started to kiss up his torso then his neck and across his jaw. I position myself on top of him and slammed down taking him in me.

"Fucking hell." he growled gripping my hips. I lifted my hips and repeated myself. His hands left my hips and went to my bare ass grabbing it as he lifted his hips up. I leaned forward and started sucking and licking his sweet spot on his neck. His eyes closed as I ground my hips against his and his hands tightened on my butt. My hands found their way into his hair and tugged on it making him moan.

But it was my turn to get him off guard. So in one swift motion I lifted my hips and jerked down as hard and low as I could.

"Eliza." he growled. I pressed my lips against his and we fought for dominance. Eventually he won and I pulled on his bottom lip with my teeth sucking it into my mouth. His hands moved to my hips and he raised them pulling himself completely out before pushing me back down and holding me there as our lips stayed locked the whole time.

-------------------

I know it's short and I took a long time but please don't hate.

Maybe if you guys comment it will motivate me more...just saying

But anywhore I love you guys and please share and vote💖

And I promise I'll update by Monday!