Justice

The Justice walked over to the spaceship and said "those robot things are dangerous.  You should probably be careful with that.  Also, do you want an autograph?".  "Who are you?" asked Catherine.  "I am The Justice.  I am the protector of this city and a fighter of crime.  I have stopped many criminals and prevented many crimes." replied The Justice as he stood in the way he stands every time he says anything.  "You could just say you're a military unit guarding your nation." said Catherine.  "What nation  are you from?" asked Catherine.  "The United States" he replied.  "I denounce the United States" said Catherine. "Do you want my autograph?" asked The Justice. "No" said Catherine.

    "I have to go kill Extortionist Hobo now" said Catherine.  "Murder is illegal!  I will defeat you and defend the law" said The Justice.  "The crime fighters has declared war on Russia.  Barbarians still aren't approaching from the south" said the Russian headline reader.  The Russian giant death robot shot at The Justice as he unrealistically dodged all the bullets.

The Justice escaped and got out his phone. He thought about calling Masterfusion, but knew Noam wouldn't listen to anything he said and hang up. The Justice called Big Fist.  "This is Scott or Big Fist depending on who's calling" said Big Fist.  "You should probably stop saying that.  It makes your secret identity less secret.  There's a giant spaceship and the owner is trying to kill someone with a robot.  Can you please help me with fighting it?"  said The Justice.  "I'll help.  Where's the robot?" replied Big Fist.  "It's giant and has guns" said The Justice.  "Bye" said Big Fist before hanging up.