Daddy Kink 😉

This is for @Eteeweeteefan hope you like 💟

You were at your house cleaning up and getting ready for movie night with your bestfriend Ethan. You always had a crush on him, but you were to scared to tell him.

You then heard Ethan walking in the house. You gave him a spare key so he can come whenever.

"Hey Emma"  Ethan said giving you a hug.
"Hey Eth, what movie do you wanna watch?"
( Start Music )
"Harry Potter!!" Ethan said while jumping onto the couch

Omfg he smell so good 😍

*During the movie*

During the movie, you were half asleep. Then you feel Ethan shift. You were fully awake now and smirking.

"Whats wrong Ethan" you said innocently.
"Uh-uh- { clears his throat } nothing" he said a stutterung mess.

You then started palming him thru his jeans. Making his breathing hitch.

"Fuck it" he said sexually fustraated.

He pinned you down on the sofa  ( Aka Couch ) kissing your neck. You lean your head to the side so Ethan can have more access to your neck.

You then tug on his shirt signaling you wanted him to take it off. He soon got the memo and took his shirt off, then goes your shirt and bra.

Ethan then trails kisses down your stomach teasing you. He pulled down your shorts with your underwear.

"just beautiful" he said looking you up and down. You then get embarrassed and cover your face 😳

"Emma don't do that, you're beautiful" he said getting between your legs.

You then look down at Ethan. He breaths his hot breath.

*Hahaha making a part 2 tomorrow 💓*