the buzz: teaser

"Good morning from The Buzz radio, today we have a very special guest", I said moving my coffee mug from the stack of papers filled with questions to ask him. "It is our one and only, very own Algee Smith!" I said getting very excited.

"Hey, what's up, what's going on?" He said smiling and showing his pearly whites.

"The fans have tons of questions for you answer today, but unfortunately we only have time for a few"

"Alright cool, let's begin"

"Okay, first question, this one came from Shelby in Atlanta, Georgia, she wants to know how did you begin you singing career, and tough dealing with school and other responsibilities as well along with your music?"

"Um, yes at sometimes but other than that not really because I had somewhat of a schedule and I always put my family and studies first, so whatever time I had left I wrote down whatever came to my mind and practiced singing in talent shows. Oh and hey Shelby"

"What about your brothers and sisters, did they have anything you supported them in, or was there ever times you put your music on a hold for them?"

"Many, many times, I remember when I was about 12 and my brother was 14, we were getting up for school and I left the computer on the floor and his smashed it in half with his foot, my mom was pissed but we eventually got a new one that I couldn't be on past six and only used it for homework and music."

"Wow, that's crazy"

🌸A few questions later🌸

"Well, that was it for today, up next Crew by Goldlink, that was all for Algee Smith, see you next time on The Buzz, be sure to check us out on social media and make sure you tune in tomorrow in the early morning for the latest weather report, the traffic news , and all the juicy celebrity gossip"

🍫🍫🍫

this was honesty just to see what you guys think of my writing/imagines. Request are open, read my next chapter to request.
🤤