left

"c'mon, albus!" gellert's voice drifted from his window from the house to their left, a rather large one. "are you ignoring me?"
  albus laughed, because the idea of ignoring his best friend was simply that absurd. getting his bag, he apparated to gellert's home.
  gellert didn't jump. instead, he took albus into his arms the moment he appeared, kissing him furiously.
  albus didn't see the greed in the other boy's eyes; all that he saw was his love.
  when they pulled away, gellert grinned. "hi."
  albus, completely breathless, grinned back. "hello." he breathed.
gellert tugged on his hand. "have you found it? you said you had a lead."
"the cloak?" albus sighed. "no. it was a dead end. the potters are all blood traitors, they couldn't have been it."
gellert pouted. "really? i thought you were onto something."
"yes, well, i was. maybe we should take a break. work on recruiting." albus said, turning the exact moment gellert's eyes flashed with impatience.
"no, no, no. what do i have to do to convince you, albus, that we're almost there?!"
albus blushed. "i don't know."
gellert grinned mischievously. planting another long, tempting kiss on albus's lips, he kissed the boy roughly, sucking on the sweet spot on his neck. "please." he mumbled. "just a little longer."
albus whimpered softly, making gellert laugh. he kissed the other boy more roughly, and they fell onto the bed.
"please?"
albus looked at him, as much as he could when gellert was still attacking his neck. "okay."

never againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें