Decisions in my mind

Hi guys.....This ia the moment I'm going to tell you what is my secret that I've been hiding....I know that I sound happy when I posted comments....I really am but...my classmates before were acting like they like me but I already knew because I can tell by they're actions and they were talking about me,leaving me alone in the classroom to eat by myself,I didn't care about their business anymore so I decided to just give up on everything and when I transferred to Gensan and have my first day of school there it was the best day I've had but I knew the day after day will never be the same so i decided to punch a boy because his expression said to me that I'm weak so i have to prove him wrong....the day after day they made fun of my pimples,i told them that it was normal but that didn't stop them from teasing me...if only they knew what i feel when they said those words to me,the only reason I punch boys is to hide my pain because my emotions are starting to drain and they said that'nobody likes me'or'your ugly'....last friday August 11,2017,we were just practicing how to dance and i accidentally said something wrong and Angel said to Natasha that I was a Jerk and don't be friends with me.Oh how I want to scream to let my emotions out l,first I thought angel was kind but she was an opposite of an angel.In my first and second wattpad account,I wanted to leave wattpad and just quit but i didn't because someday they'll know how it feels like when somebody says the same thing that they said to me,mom thought that my depression was over but it didn't heck I'm 11 years old!my half brothers used me to humiliate me,it's not my fault that my father chose my mother instead with their mother....I didn't hate them,I never hated anyone but it seems like my heart does,my heart is slowly getting to my mind telling me that I should quit everything but I knew that I will have a good future but...i don't want to lose tge ones i loved and cared about....i can't feel an emotional right now and it's my birthday...I'm not twelve I'm eleven i was ten before...but...nevermind why ami even telling you this....who cares about me anyways.....