Chapter VI

Start--

First day of school for the second term. Nothing to worry about. Its college not high school anymore. I told my reflection on the mirror.

I deeply breathe out and fixed my lashes and finally turned my back to get my sling bag then went out of my room.

'Happy first day of school Luna.'

Voices somewhat silently echoed inside my head and scenes flashed so fast. Did that thing happen to me before?

I'm slowly getting my memories back. I hope one day I'll wake up able to recall it all. I'm so sick of this situation. So so sick!

"Are you ready?" Bambam asked as he went out of his room, followed by Yugyeom.

I nodded at him and went down the stairs the two of them following behind me.

The three of us including Youngjae ate our breakfast together. Then all of us went out of the mansion to go to school. Youngjae said that the older ones usually went out of the mansion much earlier.

Mark and Jaebum already work and Jackson is again out of the country to prepare for a World Fencing Tournament.

I already know that Mark works as a doctor and Jaebum manages three branches of G7 mall. And Jaebum's another brother, that Jinyoung is still a mystery.

"See you around at school Luna," Yugyeom said and went inside their car with Youngjae and Bambam.

I smiled at them as they drove away. Then I also went inside my car and started the engine. No need to warm up the car since it's just a short drive anyway.

Following Bambam's car, I also parked my car at the parking lot.

I look at myself at the rear-view mirror and realized I haven't yet put on some lipstick. And my lips look awfully pale.

I'm just, fine right?

Rummaging my bag, I finally got my rose-pink lipstick and I put it on to make me appear like a decent human today. I pursed my lips and...

"There! I'm ready!"

I was expecting to see the three boys at the parking lot but when I went out of my car, not a shadow of them was seen. They probably immediately went to their respective classes.

I went inside the huge old castle like building, every building in this school actually looks like a castle from the olden times. But was surprised to see what's inside of it. Everything looks so modern, opposite to how it looked outside.

The walls are painted white and beautiful modern paintings are hanged on it. The name of the college is written in a huge metal plate with carved friezes around it is displayed on the white wall facing the lobby.

College of Music, Arts and Design

I'm not really into music but into arts. Ever since I was young, I always want to make my own designs. That is why I took the degree under this college.

At the far west wing of the building are the lockers. I want to put some of my books in my own locker, but I still don't have my locker number. Ugh.

Just then, students from the room I was supposed to enter walked out chatting about something like the 'amphitheater'? I'm real sure I'm not late for class.