Chapter 7

Trenders p.o.v

After a while of working, I got up and went to check on my precious Y/n, as I hadn't seen her in a while. I went to her room but she wasn't there, so I began to check the other rooms. I knew she wouldn't have escaped, she wasn't stupid, I could tell she knew it was impossible. Eventually I found a door that had been locked, so I teleported into the room, seeing her delicate sleeping body laying on the bed.

I walked over to her, and that's when I noticed her tear stained cheeks. I sighed softly and stroked them, feeling slightly guilty. All I wanted was for her to be happy, to not fear me and accept me. I sat on the bed and watched her. Maybe I had taken it too far, maybe I had pushed everything onto her too quickly. I couldn't let her go, but I would find a way to bring her happiness and trust.

I got up from the bed then walked back to my office, grabbing the clothes I had made for her, taking them back to her room. I would just have to prove to her that I would be a good lover, and gain her trust. I placed the clothes on her bed, then went downstairs and began to prepare a meal for her, as she hadn't eaten since she arrived.

After I cooked I made sure everything was neat, and I set the table nicely for Y/n. Once I was finished I went back upstairs to wake her up by gently shaking her shoulder, waiting for her eyes to flutter open.

Readers p.o.v

I felt my shoulder being shaken so I woke up and saw Trender standing in front of me.

"How did you sleep my dear" I rubbed my eyes and sat up, yawning softly.

"Good I guess" I looked at him and he nodded.

"Well that's good, I made you some new outfits and I also cooked a meal for you whilst you were asleep as I thought you would be hungry" I smiled slightly and nodded

"Thank you" He nodded and left the room and I got up stretching softly. I looked at the various outfits that he had created for me, smiling. He must have gone to a lot of effort to make them for me, because each one was flawless, the dresses, tops, jeans, each one was perfect.

I put the outfit that I liked the most on, and then headed downstairs. Though being at the mansion still made me nervous, I found it sweet that he was at least trying to look after me and make me happy, so I decided to give him a chance.

When I got downstairs I looked at Trender and I saw a blush rise on his cheeks. I smiled and walked to him.

"So, how do I look?" He looked at me

"You look beautiful, so you liked your outfits?" I nodded

"They are very nice, thank you"

"Your welcome, now come and eat, I wasn't sure what you liked so I just made a bit of everything" I sat down at the table and looked at the food that he had made, pasta, pizza, chicken, I could tell he went to a lot of effort to make it all.

"Trender thank you"

"Its alright my dear, now eat up" I nodded and began to eat and smiled, for someone who had no mouth the food was delicious so I ate as much as I could, though there was a lot of spare food left. He walked over and looked at me. "Did you have enough to eat?" I nodded

"Yes thank you, I'm sorry I couldn't eat it all"

"Its alright, there was a lot there" He began to clean up the table and I looked at him

"Wait I can do that" He shook his head

"You just stay there and relax" I nodded and just sat at the table as Trender cleaned up. I looked around as he tidied and smiled but then sighed to myself. Though he was being nice, and the mansion was lovely, the reality was I was stuck in the mansion and I had no choice, like an animal trapped in a cage.

Trenders p.o.v

I looked over at Y/n and saw a saddened look on her face and walked over

"Y/n? Is something the matter?" She shook her head and looked away so I sat next to her and held her hand "My dear you can tell me, I know something is bothering you" She sighed then looked at me.

"Look...I really appreciate that your being nice to me and your treating me well, your mansion is gorgeous...but I just feel trapped, I never got a choice whether I wanted to come here or not, you kidnapped me, luckily your not a psychotic killer that wants to kill me but still...I don't want to be trapped here for the rest of my life" I looked at her and thought for a few moments then sighed.

"Look Y/n I'm sorry...I've realised that I've pushed too much onto you at once and that's not fair, so how about this, you can still go to work, and maybe I will even let you go into town sometimes, but I will have to accompany you" She looked at me slightly surprised

"R-really?" I nodded "But...how can you come to the town? I'm not being mean but, you have no face"

"I understand that, my brother can help me with that, he has a special necklace that is able to disguise me as a human, though it only lasts for a few hours so we will have to be quick" She looked at me then quickly hugged me and for a few moments I was in shock but I then hugged her back.

"Thank you Trender"

"Its okay my dear, now lets go to my brothers and get that necklace" She nodded and smiled and we stood up but I looked at her. "But I have to warn you"

"Warn me about what?"

"My brother is the Slenderman, and his mansion is full of killers so stay by my side" She gulped then nodded, but looked terrified. "Just stay close and you will be fine" She nodded and I held her close but I had to admit, I was worried about taking her there, especially if my brother Offender was also going to be there.