Books Written by OneGirlRevolution

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Reyna Brent (as far as you know, anyway)

☮Age: 16

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): I've always loved reading, and I started writing what could be considered fanfiction as early as age 9, and some original stuff by age 11. I guess what inspired me was books, which was why I wrote a lot of fanfiction.

☮What genres do you like to write?! Mainly teen fiction, some fanfiction, some humor. I'm boring that way.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!) Nah. Writing's a hobby for me. I don't have the patience to write a full-sized novel, anyway.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!) Well, this summer, I'm definitely going to update The Witches' Tale and Going Virtual(ly Insane), if not finish both of them. The Werewolves of Shabbs Hollow is going to be finished by the end of the month. Also, I'm sort of planning a sequel to Living With the Enemy. But I'm not confirming anything yet.

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Living With the Enemy

★Subtitle: -

★Summary:Ember Harridan's life is complicated. Not only does she have to double as an ordinary high school student and a superheroine extraordinaire, she has to contend with tough moral issues, her feelings for a guy who she knows she can't like, and an annoying younger brother who may be out to kill her. After the latest mission goes horribly wrong and a tragedy strikes her family, she ends up facing all three of the aforementioned issues at once. Does she triumph? You'll have to find out.

★Genre: Action | Romance | Teen Fiction | Humor

       _________________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~