Jake paul - Pregnant

I woke up one morning in Jake's bed, with his arm around my waist. I slowly moved his arm away and slipped out of bed and into his bathroom.
I looked into the mirror and fixed up my hair for the day that was about to get started in a couple minutes.
I heard the bed creak and in the corner of my eye I saw Jake standing at the door.
"Hey Y/n" Jake said
"Hey. Have any plans for the day?" I said leaning against the bathroom counter looking at him.

"Don't think so, same old day waking everybody up with the merch gun" he smirked I giggled as he walked away to wake Anthony and Chance up.
I decided to take a pregnancy test just to keep things safe since I wasn't feeling so well.

I took the test and it came out positive?!
What will Jake say? Is he really ready to take care of a baby? Will he even want a baby. I slid down against the wall with my hand over my mouth. What should I say to him?

1 month later....

I still have yet to tell anyone on Team 10 about me being ya know.. pregnant. I decided to tell him today and surprise all of them downstairs. "EVERYONE GET YOURS BUTTS IN THE KITCHEN I GOTTA TELL YA SOMETHING!"
I yelled so I walked downstairs for everyone to be in the kitchen and I took a deep breathe and walked over to them.

"Y/n Jake has to tell you something" Chance said
"Yeah what is it" I put my hands in my hips waiting for Jake to say something
If it's a prank I swear....

"Y/n I-I'm very sorry but I am cheating on you with another girl.."
Jake has done this to me before so I'm just gonna roll with it. :)

"JAKE! HOW COULD YOU! I CANT BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW! RIGHT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR GONNA BE A DAD IN 8 MONTHS!" I yelled acting like I was crying so I ran upstairs but an arm grabbed my wrist I turned around to see Jake "It's a prank!!" Jake laughed but then he stopped
" Wait Y/n am I really gonna be a dad?" He said softly
I nodded and showed him the test
"IM GONNA BE A DAD!!" Chance Anthony and Jake all cheered and celebrated and all said 'OHIO' and chest bumped. He grabbed his camera and started talking to the jack paulers about the situation.

"Jake paulers... I'm gonna be a dad!!" He said into the camera
I went up behind him and hugged him

8 months later...

I was in my room and I felt something very weird, Everyone was downstairs except Erika and Tessa as they were in the bathroom doing their makeup.

I think...
"ERIKA TESSA!!! M-MY WATER BROKE" I screamed as they both rushed in the room and screamed Jakes name to get the car ready to rush to the hospital.

We were at the hospital and the Doctor told me to push as Jake held my hand.
" you can do this Y/n" Jake said
"Alright one more push. " the Doctor said
I pushed one more time and I heard crying

" Congratulations Ms Y/L/N, it's a baby boy" The doctor said
Jake was crying looking at his son.
"What should we name him?" Jake said
" Lets name him Y/S/N" You suggested
" it suits him" Jake smiled

----------------------

OKAYYYYY. My first chapter, first time making one so I hope you guys liked it. Hopefully. I have a nice day and don't forget to leave a request!

Bye people!!
(Question : What did you name the baby?)

- Flamez <3