Daniel Seavey imagine

(Daniel= D Y/N= Y)
*at school last bell to go home is about to ring*
*you are at your locker*
Y: I cant believe that you have never seen Riverdale!
D: better believe it, I haven't had enough time to get to it, and I want to watch it with someone, like you
Y: how about today after school?
D: sure like at my place, the boys aren't gonna be there they will be at the park skating, so they won't ruin it 😉
Y: ok, I just gotta get ready and then I'll
Come
D: alright see ya l- *the bell rings and you head home*

/skip time/

Y: I don't know what to wear! So many options! UGH I guess I'll just go with my comfy savage hoodie by Logan Paul (shameless plug) and some leggings with my black vans.

*Daniel shows up and takes you back to his house*

Y: wow this place is HUGE
D: yeah, it's really cool, but it kinda gets lonely with just the boys.
Y: wow, Daniel Seavey gets BORED?! What kind of world are we living in?!
D: haha, really funny, now let's watch some Riverdale

During Riverdale, Daniel makes the move, that he has always wanted to do ever since he kissed you under the basketball hoop in 4th grade. You enjoyed his warm arm over your shoulder, and you lean your head on his shoulder as you watch episode 3, when your mom texts you to go home. As you try to bring up the news, Daniel falls asleep off of pure comfortness and it is the best feeling ever. You either have two choices: slip away and go home before your mom gets angry, or fall asleep and live your dreams of falling asleep in Daniel Seaveys arms since 4th grade when he kissed you under the basketball hoop.

You choose-
Alright, comment what you choose and I will make another chapter on the rest! Ily guys!♥️