~ Chapter 18 ~

"You're my Pirate and only mine

"You're my Pirate and only mine."

"I am all yours darlin'."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Months have past by now and nothing has happened since Uma kidnapped Selena, which was fortunate.

Selena and Harry have been together since, but now the others were starting to notice how serious they actually are. They would see the two share kisses, hold hands, hug one another like they never wanted to let go. Don't get them wrong, they were really happy for the two.

Selena was actually in Harry's room this time, laying on his bed, watching as Harry paced in his room. He had just gotten the news that there was going to be a big test tomorrow. He has never taken a test.

Selena giggled and sat up, "Harry you'll be fine. Just study like you have been and you my love are ready."

Harry sighed, "Don't call me love while ahm' in a panic." He huffed.

Selena laughed and got off his bed, grabbing his hands, pulling him towards her. Selena looked up at him with a smile and bopped his nose, making him look at her weirdly, but had a goofy smile on his face.

"You are going to be ok. It's not a long test and the answer seem simple." Selena said, making Harry's feel a little bit better.

Harry groaned and laid his head on her shoulder. Selena smiled widely, stroking the back of his head. Then she had a devious smile on her face.

"I may know a way to get your mind of the test..."

Harry smirked into her shoulder, then felt Selena push him on the bed. He watched as Selena crouched down on the floor and started undoing his pants.

"Ye' are going to be the death meh darlin'." He said.

Selena giggled, "Shut up, you love me.

~ ~ ~ ~

Today was the big day. Harry had his test. He was nervous the whole and surprisingly Selena was anxious as well. She knew this was big test because she has taken it before. She wasn't lying when she said it was a small test, but she did lie when she said the answers were simple. Sure some were, but the others could be tricky.

School was over and Selena rushed to Harry's dorm room, knocking on his door. She heard him say the ok and walked in quickly. She shut his door and locked, now becoming a habit of hers. She sat her backpack down on the floor and smiled at the sigh of Harry, face down on his bed.

"How was it?" Selena asked gently, laying next to Harry, but belly up.

Harry groaned and Selena giggled, "That bad?"

Harry groaned again, but turned his head to look at Selena, "You said the questions would be simple."

Selena almost laughed, but kind of felt bad, "I had to calm you down some way." She argued back, but had a smile on her face.

Harry rolled his eyes and let his face fall on his bed again, very dramatically might I add. Selena scoffed and rolled her eyes, playfully slapping his shoulder.

"Oh stop being dramatic!" She said.

Harry stayed still, not saying a word, only giving her another groan. Selena sighed that time and sat up. She gently sat on Harry's back, earning another dramatic groan from Harry. Selena leaned down and hummed.

"Harry...." She said, carrying out his name.

Harry didn't say anything, continuing to pout. Selena smiled and Rasmussen her hands, placing them near his sides.

"Harry..." She said his name again.

Harry lifted his head, "Don't even think about it darlin'...." He said lowly, once he felt her small hands on his sides.

Selena smiled evilly and pinched his side lightly, causing Harry to jump and squirm. Harry was a very ticklish person, so he was an easy victim.

Selena pinched his sides again, causing him to jump, but then groan.

"Selena!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Author- Book is literally almost done. So close....

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, shoot me a message! Or leave it all down in the comments!