"I agree." Aria grinned. "I should write a book of all my adventures I have."

"You should." Carina smiled.

"It would be a page turner." Henry added in. All three of them chuckled while they shared glances. The Queen Ann's Revenge grew closer and closer to the ship, sailing in full speed.

"Slow it down!" Jack practically screeched to Barbossa who simply rolled his eyes.

"Get ready, men!" He screamed to his men. They gathered around their captain as the ship came to a full stop beside the Pearl. "Time to go, Carina." Barbossa's voice was softer and quieter this time.

The brunette glanced over her shoulder at her father and looked back at her two friends. "Henry." She said softly, looking up at the tall boy.

"Carina." He said, his eyes full of sadness.

"Thank you for everything." Carina gave a small, pained smile. She walked around him to give him a friendly hug. "This all wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you." Her eyes closed for a moment as she pulled back to look at him. "This was a grand adventure. I will cherish it, even the bad parts." She laughed before turning to face the red head. Carina's eyes prickled with tears as she looked Aria. "I don't want to leave you."

"I don't want you to either." Aria croaked out, clearing her throat. Carina reached out to hug her tight. Wrapping her arms around the brunettes frame, Aria held on to her tightly. They gave a squeeze and pulled back to look at each other.

The astronomer reached out to hold both of the red heads hands. "We will see each other again, I promise."

"I know we will." Aria's eyes prickled with a few tears.

"In the mean time, you enjoy your adventures. Be sure to write to me as I will to you. I'm sure we can figure out a way to send our letters to each other." Carina sighed and squeezed her hands. "Remember you're a smart, brave, and beautiful women. I admire you deeply."

Aria rolled her eyes playfully at the word 'brave' once more before smiling with her mouth closed. "God, you've all made me so weak and emotional since I've met you." Aria sniffed, chuckling.

"We've made you more human." Carina smiled and pulled her in for one more hug.  Pulling back, she turned around and pointed threateningly at Henry. "Take good care of her. Treat and love her well."

"I promise." Henry smiled and met a pair of green eyes that belonged to Aria.

"Well, red," Barbossa's voice boomed as he walked over to Aria. "Looks like it's time for us to go our separate ways once more." He said looking down at her.

"Hector." She smiled and whipped off the tears out of her eyes. "Uncle Hector." The red head grinned as she corrected herself. "So long, old friend. We'll meet again before we know it." Aria said letting out a relaxing sigh out.

"Time does fly when one is living a pirates life." He did his signature cackle and pulled her into a hug. The two pulled back and looked at each other for a moment. Barbossa looked over at Henry. "Thank ye, lad." Henry gave a polite nod and looked over at Aria. The red head walked over to him, wrapping her arm around his waist as he wrapped arm around hers. "Young love." Barbossa said smiling at the two. After a pause, the captain looked back at his crew and shouted, "back to the ship, all of you!" His crew and Carina scurried to the side of the ship and one by one swung back to Barbossa's ship.

"Goodbye!"Carina called to her friends. She gave one last wave before swung over to the other ship.

"Bye Carina!" Henry called and waved to her.

"Bye!" Aria mimicked his actions and slowly lowered her hand.

The  two stood and watched Carina, Barbossa, and the crew begin to sail away from the Pearl. A sigh passed by Henry's lips as the sun was fully shining above them. He glanced down at Aria and turned to face her. "Aria?"

Aria turned to face him with a soft, innocent expression on her face. "Yes, Henry?"

"Will you come visit me often...and write me letters?" His voice came out soft as silk. The boys brown eyes pooled into the red heads green ones. Henry placed his hands on Aria's waist while hers rested flat on his chest.

"Of course I will." Aria whispered, sounding as if it was a ridiculous question. She reached up to move his hair out of his face and behind his ear. Nervously, she bit her lip and looks at his before looking up into his eyes again. Henry picked up on the sign and looked down at her lips, lowering his head to hers. Slowly, they closed their eyes and leaned in until their lips met in the middle, closing the space between them. Aria's hands slid up at a snails paced to his shoulders, moving them to lay in the deep between his shoulders and neck. Their kiss was long and sweet. Henry slowly slid his tongue under her bottom lip, asking for entrance. The sound of  heard a someone clearing their throat caused them to open their eyes and pull back to see Jack standing there awkwardly.

He stood there looking extremely uncomfortable. "Next stop is your home, lad." Jack said to him as if he was fine. Turning on his heels, he frowned and strutted up the stairs to the wheel of the ship.

Henry and Aria exchanged glances as they looked at Jack and then back at each other. They rubbed their necks and looked around awkwardly.

I'M SUCH A TERRIBLE AUTHOR. I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE LAST WEEKEND! Please forgive me!! I'm back at school so my writing schedule is completely screwed up.

Anyways hope you liked this semi sad chapter! I have a few more chaps and a epilogue then I'm done with this book! :((((  I really don't want it to end tbh