Chapter 1: The Jolly Roger

CJ's POV
It was a beautiful day in Neverland. Nothing much is going on. I was in my cabin listening to music and ...
"CJ" I heard my father called my name. So I turned off my music and went to him. "Yes father?" I asked him. He turned around and looked at me right in the eyes. Oh no what have I done. "CJ, Darling, I have a question to ask you" he said. "What is it father?" I asked. "Can you get your siblings please?" He asked. "Of course father anything for you" I said in my British voice. So I went to get Harry and Harriet from their cabins. Their cabins were bigger than mine. Totally unfair. But anyways. "Harry, Harriet, father wants to speak to you two." I said. "Of course baby sis" Harriet said. "Whatever fish bate" Harry said. I rolled my eyes when he said that. He knows I hate it when he calls me that. But who cares at this point. "You need us father?" Both of my siblings ask. "Yes" he said. " I need you three to look for Peter and Patrick Pan because they have two kids with him and their names are Daniel and Cindy Darling". He added. Cindy, where have I heard that name before. Hm whatever. "Of course father" we all said and we left. "Oh and CJ" he said. "Yes father" I said. "Not you" he said. "But why father, I want to help them" I said. He can close to me and slapped me with his hook across my cheek. He got really mad. "Like I said NEVER LEAVE THE JOLLY ROGER, YOU GOT THAT?!". Wow I never seem him this anger before. "Yes father" I said with a sad tone in my voice. He called two of his men and they took me to my room and threw me hard on the floor. Ow. Then they locked the door. I went up to the door and tried opening it. But I couldn't. I had tears in my eyes and I didn't care. I just let them out.
Oh I wish I can leave this stupid ship.

Oh poor CJ. Anyways guys that was chapter 1 and I don't what the next part can be. But I need your help. If you guys help me I will give you a shoutout on my next chapter.

Hope you enjoyed it
Love from CJ Hook😘