3-errands

My alarm goes off at 7 a.m. today I have to register for school, get a mini fridge, blood bags and pick up my motorcycle from the car lot. So I groom myself brush hair shower teeth etc. After all that excitement I get dressed in 👇

 After all that excitement I get dressed in 👇

And then I leave

And then I leave. First things first I need blood from the vein and all I can hear in my head is Stefan saying Do not kill if you are going to drink from the vein bla bla bla... So on and so forth then I hear Damon saying don't listen to Stefan live it's not like you're gonna live forever right? I chuckle at his words. I run to the town a state over I find a road that enters the town and lay down in the middle of the road. I wait about 5 minutes then I feel vibration of a car coming so I lay perfectly still. The car stops and a young girl my age walks/runs to my side ''Hey can you hear me. 'shakes me' stay here while I go get my phone'' she runs to the car then I zoom/vamp-speed behind her I made a decision if she is on vervain kill her if not then I'm gonna snatch eat erase. She turns around and I swear she jumped ten feet off the ground. ''OMG I told you to stay put you can be hurt'' I ignore her and compel her ''Do you know what vervain is?'' ''No'' ''Are you on vervain'' ''I am not on vervain''

''then you will not scream in fact you will think it's pleasurable to you'' ''I will not scream and I will think it will feel pleasurable'' ''good'' I sit down on the bed of the bed of the truck ''come darling sit on my lap'' she comes and sits on my lap she is quite beautiful I pull off her shirt because it's a awesome Nirvana T-shirt and I really don't want to ruin it.

*warning about to get a little dirty*

I slowly kiss her lips then trail kisses on her neck I find her jugular and slowly bite down she shifted and moaned softly.

I lay her down and place my knee in between her thighs and push it against her already wet pussy she moans again but louder

You're probably wondering why I do this I do it because if I'm going to get something out of it they are going to get something at I'm only being fair.

I slowly pull us apart because I don't want to drain her. She whimpers and I smirk. I bought my wrist and feed her some my blood. I lick the blood that remains on her neck from where I've bit her she moans again. I hand her her shirt she puts it on

I lean in and am about to compel her to forget about this whole thing when she grabs the back of my neck and start to roughly kissing me. I see what she wants and I'm OK with that I mean I don't care. I pull away and ask ''do you live alone'' ''yes'' ''do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend'' ''no I just broke up with my girlfriend a month-and-a-half'' ''good let's go to your apartment''

*time skip to apartment*

As soon as she invites me I lock the door she bangs me against the door and kisses my neck I moan god she's good. I. Vamp speed her to the bed and rip her shirt off in a mila second and she does the same.

She flips us over so she is straddling my hips. She plants kisses all over my upper half and then unclasps my bra she leans down and takes one of my nipples in her mouth and handles the other one gently. Which by the way is driving me crazy she switches nipples and does the same thing

When she's done I flip us and rip her pants off. I unclasp her bra and through it across the room I such on her nipples while massaging her clit through the cloth of her underwear the room fills with her loud moans. I slowly pull her panties down which makes her whimper and then I through them somewhere. I tease her clit with my tongue she arches her back but I push her hips back to the bed.

I stick my tongue into her swirling it around inside of her. Biting gently down on her vaginal lips letting her explode in my mouth. I then licked her dry and she did the same to me.

*the end*

Soon enough I compel her to forget me feeding on her and that we hooked up the I left got my motorcycle and went school shopping.